Chapter 27

" H-How much further...?" Kirishima asked feeling so beat he could fall asleep.

" Shut up. Not far now." Magenta swears that he's gonna kill Aizawa but then the feeling disappeared when he saw the other colours cooking up a storm. The smell made them drool, but Magenta had a different feeling. She looked perfect. " And...here we are..."

" Oh hey, welcome to camp peeps!" Vermilion greeted them. " We're only cooking appetisers for you guys. The main course is DIY. Got it?"

" Aww. Can we eat the appetisers first?" Seri asked hopefully.

" Ahaha, NO." Cream replied with a smile at the end. Emi came over with a handful of vegetables.

" Hey, what about her!?" Mineta asked unsatisfied.

" DON'T FALSELY ACCUSE PEOPLE!!" Vermilion growled back at him.

" Vermilion, it's okay." Emi stayed quiet as Lilac tried to calm her down.

" SHE'S BEEN WAITING FOR YOU GUYS. WE TRIED TO GET HER TO EAT FIRST BUT SHE PREFERRED TO BE FAIR WITH YOU UNGRATEFUL LOT."

" Is that so?" Iida walked over to Emi and bowed deeply. " I apologize on behalf of the class, Emi-chan"

That last bit made Emi pause for an awkward moment. Iida took a while to process what had just happen as everyone stared. Then it hit him, he hasn't called her ' Emi-chan' ever since they were kids. He immediately got flustered and apologized repeatedly as their classmates hooted.

" Wah, Iida you're already calling her by her first name!" Tooru teased.

" How sweet!!" Mina complimented.

" Man, Iida you really hit the jackpot." Kaminari said with a sigh. " I hope you two are happy together."

" IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Iida protested turning red. " Stop fooling around let's get cooking. Today we'll make the best curry!!!"

The colours smiled looking at the students working together. Magenta glanced over to her, he feels like he remembers her now. Who she was to him and he's hoping to tell her who he was to her. To give her back the happiness she claims to have lost and forgotten.

" Maybe..." He spoke barely above a whisper. Then he had an idea, but he's gonna need a little help. He walked over to Yaoyorozu and made his request.

" Why this?" She asked." And why so much detail?" She handed him the requested items and observed the look on his face. He looked so...lovestruck. It made him look boyish in a way, he looked younger.

" It's....to help remember someone special. Someone I..." He glanced at her direction her bright eyes gleaming in the moonlight." Someone I love."

Yaoyorozu knew who he was looking at and squealed with excitement. She offered to set the mood but he refused, he told her he knows what to do. He just needs the right moment. She promised to keep it a secret but little does he know that she plans to get almost all the girls' help once he decides to execute his plan. She whispered it to the other girls except for the colours.

" Woah, really?!" Mina asked excitedly.

" Shh. Not out loud!" Tooru scolded her.

" When?" Jiro asked.

" Tonight." The girls squealed quietly and went back to work. All the while keeping their eye on Magenta and her. ( Like I'd actually directly reveal who it is. But do give me your theories   on who Magenta refers to. The hints are in the previous chappies.)