Intermission.

" Hey." She looked up from her wrist watch to see that sly smirk of his. " Welcome to Japan. Mari Sanders, Head of Force 26 of special ops."

" Don't push your luck, sweetheart." She slung her military duffle bag over her shoulders and gave him a peck on the cheek. His face turned red almost immediately. " That's all your getting unless you take me out tonight."

" Ah, um where-where do you want to go?" He stammered as he caught up to her fast pace.

" I'm Canadian. It's not my country that I'm in right now so you're gonna have to show me around." He gave a small scoff as a yes but he wondered if she didn't feel safe here. " Well, it's not yet my country. Right?"

She turned her head around a little to face him. He adored the strong valiant gleam in her eye. To top it off her cool, icy voice were soothing to him. He took her hand and leaned in close until their lips met. They shared a brief but loving kiss. She chuckled as she gently pulled away.

" Not in public." She joked and gave him the smile he admired. " Now come on, I'm hungry."

" Not waiting for the others?" He raised a brow and gave a playful smirk. " You know Joel loves trying out new food."

" Yeah? Well, He's already been to Japan before and he told me about how you gave him a tour around. Give my brother a tour but not me, your girlfriend?" She smirked as he paused to answer and kept on walking through the airport garden.

" ...f..." He said it so quietly she barely heard it. Would it be the reason why he chose to meet her here rather than at the terminal like a normal couple.

" E-Excuse me?" Did she hear it wrong? No.

" I said fiancé." He got down to one knee and activated his Quirk. Glowing dragonflies hovered around them creating a dim glow in the garden. Making it even more beautiful. " Mari Sanders, will marry me?"

Her face turned red and she dropped her bag with a loud thud. She put her hand over her mouth as a tear fell.

" Put that thing on my finger right now!" He was thrilled and slipped the lovely ring onto her finger. The gem gleamed under the dim light.

" It's a black pearl. With a sort of copper alloy for the ring. It took me a while to-" She tackled him to the ground and grabbed his shirt. She pulled him into a passionate kiss, long and sweet. The happiest moment of their lives.

" You know." She said after finishing their kiss. " I thought that a guy with eyes like yours would be into other guys."

" Hey, pink does not mean I'm gay. After all, what use are labels? It's the modern world Mari."

" It is and in this moment I'm your soon to be bride."