Side story 2 : Something's there...

Emi had been transfered to another school due to an incident involving some injured students. They heard about the incident in the new school and they wouldn't stop gossiping about it. They avoided her and tried to interact as little as possible. It made Emi feel very lonely, then Lilac appeared one day.

 It started when she was walking to class, she was in deep thought. Thinking about her life decisions and the feeling that someone else is there while she was alone. She was a mental wreck, all the noise from her surroundings can make her go into a breakdown. She was only 12 at the time.

 The teachers weren't always there for her. Some days just felt lonely. Then, she bumped into someone. All the papers she held fell.

" Hey, watch it!" But she ignored him, she kept silent and picked up her papers. Then, there was a strong breeze, " Don't ignore me..."  He held her papers threateningly out the window. She already had voices in her head trying to tell her what to do. She felt like just stopping, she didn't want to be in control. 

 At that moment, for the first time, her eyes flashed three colours repeatedly. Grey, purple and green. It settled on purple.

" I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you. Please, I worked on those for hours." She said in a soft, gentle tone instead of the usual motionless IDFC tone. She bowed her apology and the incident shocked the other students who were there.

 Despite the apology, he smirked and threw her papers out the window. He laughed without knowing, a new voice had arrived and she was more hostile than the others. Her eyes turned cyan, she loosened her tie and walked quietly towards the delinquent. Who couldn't even be bothered to wear a tie or tuck in his shirt.

 She slammed her elbow against his stomach, grabbed his long hair roughly and slammed it so hard against window that it broke. She pulled him out, held his head with both hands and gave him a knee to the face. 

 Her eyes reverted back to grey, she was surprised by what she just did. That wasn't her in control. She put her finger on her lip as a sign to the students. The other students mistook it for a threat and didn't report. But one of those students can already see what's going on, she had long hair that slightly over waist length. 

" I think I know what's going on...What do you think?" The doll in her hand nodded. " That's a good suggestion..."

 After school, Emi found a note asking to meet here behind the school. Regardless, she followed and met a very interesting person.

" Hi, I'm Ryouka.." She said with a soft smile. Emi only nodded in response. But her eyes changed a few times before he realized. Two new colours show up, gold and red. Great, more voices in her head. " I see you got more than I thought..."

" Huh? Don't bother...I'm fine..." Her eyes turned green and looked over at Ryouka sternly. " What do you want me- us for..?" This baffled the rest how the green eyes seem to care a lot about them.

" I thought I could talk to you..I don't really have friends. They all think I'm scary because of my Quirk.." Emi sensed that she was telling the truth and couldn't help but feel for her.

" What's your Quirk? Mine's Ink...it's not much..." Emi said slightly motionless.

" It's called..Lost Soul. With this Quirk I can summon the spirits of dead people and they can help me. Only if there is a medium that they can host..." 

" Medium...like a 'vessel'?"