Meanwhile

Lilac was painting with Vermilion. Their canvases faced each other as they painted their model. Green was taking her usual nap, then she woke up. Suddenly, she was sitting up right, dressed elegantly and her hair styled.

" What the FUDGE?" She asked the two painters.

" Sorry Green, but we got inspired. Plus, you sleep like a log...." Vermilion said focused on her piece. " Just-hey!" Green started to move. " C'mon, I'm almost done. Please...."

" Vermilion, I-" Then, Green looked to her right where Lilac stared at her with sadness, unable to finish. " Lilac, you-"

" It won't be long....just a bit more..." The look in her eye was making Green bite her lip. Green sighed, she poised herself to her previous position and closed her eyes.

" Make it quick, I wanna go on a walk later."  Lilac smiled and winked at Vermilion who chuckled as she added her finishing touches. Cream hummed a little tune as she stitched her embroidery.

 " Hey, does any of you have the feeling that Blue discovered something terribly secretive and sweet, also revealing some secret that's super important to us and threatened a crowed of teenagers?" Cream asked the other three. They look at her with confused looks....Cream can tend to get these 'future feels' as they call it. But despite all that, they just shrugged and dismissed the question.