Intermission 6

Green stretched slightly as she walked down her usual street. The twins following her while dragging Currant along with them. They insisted on joining her walk for the day and she promised that if they behaved she'd take them to a cat cafe. They grabbed the opportunity faster then expected. What are they, children? The usual small whispers and excited chatter as they followed her lead.

" Mom..?" Green couldn't process what she was seeing. She froze on the spot, heart pounding and her mind racing to give this young girl an answer. " Is that..Is that you?" She felt her throat swollen and found herself unable to speak as tears welled up in her eyes. " Mom.." She covered her mouth to avoid from screaming or shouting and nodded hesitantly. " Mom. Mom!" Ami wrapped her arms around her mother and cried the most tears she ever had in her life.

" Mija! Oh, my little girl." She cupped her daughters face and tears fell like a river. Kissing her daughters face with bliss. All this time she'd long to see her again, her one and only little girl. " Don't worry, mommy's here. Mommy's...here.." A spark of laughter from her daughter brightened the atmosphere.

" I thought I wouldn't see you again. I- DA-XIA, FENG-HUA!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she spotted her old friends.

" MEXICAN!!!" They cried as they embraced her. " WE FUCKING MISSED YOU!!" They jumped in full excitement in their. " You won't believe all the cool things we found out. Victor, join in the fun to meet the mexican."

" First off, that's sounds terribly wrong(and racist). Secondly, I think it's fine for me to just stay here." He said with a smile. Then, as they were having their reunion his smile fell. What would happen to Emi now? Where does this go from here? The only answer he could think of, it's time to go.