Chapter 14

" Tch, to think that transfer student was just as insane." Monomoa said turning away But, Emi had stopped in her tracks the person in front of her stared with her emerald green eyes. Her long blond hair was braided.

" Surprise....?" The girl said with a smile. Emi laughed, it was the first laugh they have ever heard from her.

" Rei...Since when did you-Ah, never mind let's meet after school. 'kay?"

" No problem, I'll be waiting with my 'friends'," Emi nodded to her and they parted ways.

 The other students were confused, they...know each other? Through out the whole day Emi had been more cheerful. Was it because of the transfer student from class 1-B? Yes, her full name is Ryouka Rei. Her abilities are a bit unknown to her classmates, the way they see it is telekinesis. Unfortunately, it's more to that.

 The two met after school, seemingly forgetting who else is around them. They talked about their first day and a little talk about the past. The following days were the same, those two talking after school and ignoring the rest of the world. But as days passed their classmates got to know her more.

 The habit of being a tad bit shy and raising her black marks as a warning seem to strike everyone's fondness over her. She seems to react a bit like a wild creature. Shy and defensive at first, but as they progress she becomes more docile and friendly.

 Soon enough they find out that Emi and Rei were best friends since middle school. They still haven't met the other two. But that is a story for another day.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, so I'm ending her introduction story here. From here on out her story will be continued through asks. Thank you for supporting me throughout the whole beginning of her story. TRhe rest will appear as asks. Thanks. <3

(Well this entire paragraph became completely irrelevant.)