Chapter 16

Green lead the students to the gym. She was upright and elegant in her steps. Her hair tied as a messy bun, her quiver at her side and her bow sheathed under cape. She resembled a huntress, strong and experienced. Todoroki thought she walked like a cautious cat.

" Hey, Cat Mom." Blue called following them from behind. Green stopped instantly, her face blushed a little.

" Do not-" She said facing Blue. " Ugh, I'd rather not have this right now. You did it on purpose..."

 Blue smirked and kept silent. She knows very well what Green is capable of. They went in to see two people sparing against a single opponent. But Vermilion and Cream couldn't catch up to Lilac's speed, her flexible and careful movements were almost an art. 

" Stop." Green said and they stopped. " So, what I want you to do is gang up and fight me." The class smiled, fights is something they can do. She doesn't seem to be a pro hero, if so Midoriya would know. She took off her quiver and bow. She took a few steps forward before stopping and motioning them forward.

" Tsk, if you say so." Bakugou smiled and attacked first. " DIE!!!!" The next second Bakugou was on the ground, cursing as he tried getting up. Green placed her foot on his back. The look in her eye was almost merciless.

" K-Kacchan!" Midoriya stepped forward fist ready. " FULL COWLING!!" Green dodged it easily.

" Hey this is somewhat unfair...." Kaminari complained. " Can't you like at least give us a handicap..?"

" Kaminari!" Jiro hissed at him. " She already removed her weapons-"

" Sure! Hey Green how 'bout u show 'em how to do a soundline sync?" Green smiled and nodded.

 She motioned to Blue who gave her a thumbs up and put on a song. Green seem to smile as she recognized the song.

" Come on, is that all that students of the hero department can do?" She teased, the classes attacked her all at once. She moved swiftly and simply dodging their attacks and countering them. Iida came at her full speed, she stepped aside and he ran into Kirishima and Yaoyorozu.

 Todoroki attacked with his flames at first to keep her off balance while Mineta tried using his special move 'Grape Rush' to get her stuck. But then Mineta's sticky balls were caught in her cape, she took it off and dashed over to Mineta. Then she wrapped him in it. 

" Tch, " Todoroki looked at Green in the eye. " Guess there's no holding back..." His ice wall filled the space where Green was. The class thought they'd won.

" W-Wait, what about Mineta?" Midoriya asked. Then he heard a muffled cry. The cape that captured Mineta was on the ground a few meters away from him. 

" You're quite the promising candidate, aren't you?" Green sat on the ice wall, observing the crowd of young students. A black spike missed her by inches. Green looked over to Hinata.

' Ah, an opportunist as usual....'  Hinata smiled, Green's going easy. Her soundline sync is amazingly quick, following one of the beats of the song and changing beats once they're figuired out. So Hinata decided to change the song wholly.

" You should've got a better bed, better for your head, better heads need shut eye." Two by two spikes attacked Green, she dodged them well. Yaoyorozu watched as a trail of black ink spelled out " I'll distract her, when the time comes I need cover,"  

 A swirling black mass surrounded Hinata, the grey highlights of her hair grew, her eyes had a single line of black. She attacked with full force, the wave of black charging at Green. Green dodged as well as she could. The ink started to fade, that was their signal. The class attacked with all they've got. Eventually, cornering Green. Finally, Yaoyorozu and Sero trapped her.

" Yeah! We did it!" Kaminari rejoiced. 

" No you didn't." Vermilion said in a stern voice. " She went easy on you...Hell, that's the softest I've ever seen her. And you knew it Emi."

 Hinata lowered her head and smiled. Vermilion smirked, she's grown.

" Regardless," Green said standing with her restraints gone. " I've gotten the information I needed." She dusted her hands and looked at the class as if they were mere troubled children. " You all are very...DISAPPOINTING."

" What?" Uraraka asked in disbelief.

" I expected more than this. Midoriya, you have plenty of potential but you yourself is holding it back. Kirishima, you can do better. Bakugou, stop acting like a child you are more than meets the eye. Yaoyorozu, what is wrong? You know what to do. Aoyama, you're nothing but a someone who's scared shitless. "

" Ah! I-Impossible! I am nothing but perfection!" He protested. Green glared at him and he didn't dare to say anything else.

" Uraraka, you need to work on your reaction speed. Jiro, try being more aware of your surroundings facing an unknown enemy may cost your life. Iida, work on those curves. Sero, other than defensive, work on your offensive attacks."

" Aw man..."

" Asui....you're doing great just try to find out what else there is to your Quirk."

" Thank you, ribbit"