Chapter 15

" Hizashi, is this really a good idea? We're teachers..." Aizawa asked his husband while they sat at the cafe.

" Shouta it's fine...after all it's just one day. Nedzu said that it was fine." Mic replied with ease.

" It's not everyday we get to have days off." Nemuri said while stiring her tea. " Right, Yagi?"

" Ah, yes. Quite true. You have nothing to worry about Aizawa-san, Nedzu said he already has subtitutes." Aizawa didn't reply, he was thinking about his class. " By the way, Kan-san brought his dog to school today."

 Aizawa's eyes widen a bit and he froze. To him, dogs are terrifying creatures. Whereas cats are sweet and loving godsends of heaven. So he didn't question any further. Mic snickered as he observed Aizawa.

" Hey, did you guys hear? Aizawa-sensei isn't here today." Kirishima said to his classmates.

" Really?" Kaminari asked." So we don't have to learn today? YES!"

" Shut up you idiot, what if something happened to him?" Jiro hissed. Among the mumbling students, Emi sat quietly but was clearly at unease. Todoroki noticed.

" Hinata, something wrong?" He asked as the class looked at her.

" Nothing, just...Some of 'them' were acting a bit weird today...." She said in her slightly motionless tone. By now, the class knew who 'them' meant. Then, the class door slid open.

 The class became silent as the figure walked to the teacher's desk. The shock written on their faces. Even Emi's grey eyes were wide in disbelief. The figure snapped a photo of their shock which woke them up a little.

" So, I'm your substitute for the day." Blue said in her usual cold, chill tone. " Aizawa, Mic, Midnight and All Might are on a day off. Honestly, right now I'd just like to inform you that I never asked for this. Principal Nedzu thought it'd be a good idea to try. To top it off Green volunteered us....."

 Then Blue just started grumbling something in audible while she puts down her beloved sniper rifle on the desk. 

" Um, Miss...?" Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

" Blue."

" Ok...Miss Blue, will we be continuing the lesson from yesterday?"

" No, that's Aizawa's job." Blue said taking off her shades and hanging them on her shirt. " My job is to see if I can actually teach you kids anything. So today we'll be doing something called La concrétisation."

(this is what Blue looks like)

" Uh...?" The class couldn't understand. " Um, A-Aoyama. You know french right? I think it's french..." Midoriya asked.

" It is french, spot on kid. Midoriya right?" Blue asked, he nodded. " So, Aoyama. If you can really speak french then merci de traduire le mot."

" Uh...I..." Aoyama studdered.

" Time's up. You don't know french. I asked you ' please translate the word.'  La concrétisation means Realization. What I want you to do is take a piece of paper and write down literally all your weaknesses. It has to be more than five."

 The class took out some paper and started writing. Yaoyorozu's list was long. Most of the class was struggling to write down their weaknesses. Blue observed their every movement, she wrote down their names on the whiteboard and waited for them to finish.

" Alright, pencils down. Hand in your papers." Blue fiddled through the pages and sighed. " Aoyama, come here."

 Aoyama gulped as he reached the teacher's desk. Blue wrote something on his paper and let him sit down. The same process went on, what was written on their papers was their true weaknesses that Blue caught by observing them. It made them feel uneasy in a way. She barely knows them, but she can spot their weaknesses.

" Now don't be down," She said in her usual tone." Those are mental weaknesses, physical will be measured by someone else."

" Who-" Before Midoriya could ask the bell rang

" Lesson over, bell rang. Get out." It wasn't break yet-

" Get your costumes and move your ass to the gym. ASAP!" Green shouted pushing open the sliding door roughly.