Chapter 20

Being Currant's first time, Blue helped to make him a vessel. He took a walk with Green early in the morning.

" So what do I do after this?" He asked while observing the neighbourhood.

" That depends." Green replied whilst stroking a tabby cat. " What do you want to do?"

" I'm not sure. Any suggestions?" The view of the sky was beautiful. He observed how the colour of the sky slowly changes.

" You can hang with us while Emi goes to school or you can to school with her." Green said coolly. " Or you can watch over her with a gun in your hand like a certain some one."

Currant thinks he knows who she is referring to. He gave it a thought and made his choice.

" Maybe I'll go with Emi. Get to know her and all." Green smiled.

Meanwhile elsewhere. Aizawa woke up as early as usual with Mic kissing his eyes.

He got down stairs and headed to the kitchen. He pulled out a carton of milk and shut the fridge.

" Morning Aizawa." He almost chocked on the milk as Blue stared. She took a pic and sent it off.

" What the fuck?" He shouted. " Who the hell did you send it to?" Blue was about to speak when suddenly Mic burst out laughing, his voice filled the entire house. Aizawa glared as his eye twitched, Blue smirked and gave a small chuckle.

" You're probably wondering why I'm here."

" To be honest, I'd rather have you leave me."

" Yeah, yeah. So something happened yesterday and now Emi has a new split personality..." She looked a little uncomfortable.

" And?"

" It's a guy."

" U wot m8?" Aizawa was confused and surprised. " Wait, how can there be a guy in a girl's body."

" Don't know but I gotta go, I have been summoned by Cat Mom." She said walking towards a portal. " Nice pink boxers by the way."

" Fuck off." He said he feeling embarrassed.

" On it."

 At school, it felt really weird for Emi to walk around with Currant. It just felt wrong somehow. Her classmates greeted her cheerfully that morning, but noticed that there was something troubling her.

" Are you okay?" Hagakure asked tapping her shoulder. Emi's eyes turned into a dark red colour.

" Holy shit floating clothes. Oh wait you're invisible..sorry."

 This shocked the entire class. ' A NEW ONE????'

" Wow your eyes are so pretty!!!" Mina beamed. " I bet you're really pretty too!" Currant flinched and blushed, should he really tell them?

" I..." He said gently." ...I'm a guy..."

" EEEHHH?????" The class screamed. " A GUY??"

" Alright, class it's time for-" Aizawa paused as he stepped into the room, the class froze and an awkward moment of silence filled the room. Emi's eyes had changed back to grey. " Get to your seats."

 The sound of shoes shuffling against the ground was heard as they hurried to their seats. Emi gave a sigh of relief as Aizawa had control of the room. Aizawa looked over at her skeptically, looking into her grey eyes. Feeling nervous she shifted her eyes left and right. Aizawa shrugged and went on to continue the previous lesson.

 As time passed, Emi's eyes started to feel heavy. She felt so bored and exhausted for no reason, on top of that she felt like as if she hadn't slept for ages. She longed for sleep as her eyelids grew heavier.

" Hinata, pay attention." Aizawa spoke as she dozed off. She lifted her head but she seemed confused, pissed off even. She looked left and right and mumbled under her breath much like how Midoriya would. She blinked hard and ran her hands through her hair, she kept saying something inaudible furiously as if something had greatly displeased her or annoyed her. Some might say she looked like a more stressed and emotional Aizawa. " Hinata."

 She cocked her head at her at raised a brow. " Sit down." He ordered her. She looked at him for a moment.

" Shut the fuck up cep lo green." She snapped at her. Only then did they notice the striking pink colour of her eyes. " I ain't got time for your bullshit, I'm in a middle of an existentional crisis here." She rummaged through her own bag and muttered, " Fucking idiot." The class stared at her in shock, they can't believe what just happened.

" What the actual heck?" Aizawa dialed Blue's number. " Come on, pick up."

" Motherf----!!!" Emi screamed as she tossed her bag. Aizawa was getting impatient, if she starts wrecking the class, he'll have to restrain her.

" Yo, what up?" She answered. ' Thank god.' He thought.

" We have an issue concerning Hinata Emi."

" Hmm? What kind of issue?"

" That new personality is the issue!" Blue can hear Emi swearing in the background.

" I'm pretty sure he was docile when we met him."

" THEN WHO IS THIS???" Emi has tossed her chair out the window while repeating the word ' Hoorama' over and over.

" Aw, shit. Crap. I'm on my way."