One attractive bird

Compress was careful with his disguise, doing his best to seem unfamiliar to the public, even going as far to remove his mask. He wonders how Shigaraki manages. All to fight a bunch of kids. Thinking back from the day at the day he lost his arm, he swore under his breath thinking about it.  That damned Overhaul, if he'd been any faster the man would've been trapped in a little ball. In any case, Toga needed her snacks and they needed more instant noodles to go around. He looked over a few brands and settled on buying the cheapest ones. " That's not very healthy." He paused, looking at the direction of the voice. His laid on her long hair and deep purple eyes. He's definitely seen her before, the deadly bird from that night.

" ...It's not for me." He changed his voice slightly so she wouldn't recognize him. He watched her carefully, trying to spot where her purse might be. The little cash could help. His eyes ended up looking more than just her pockets and bags, from the shirt that exposed her shoulders to the long black skinny jeans that wrapped her legs and circled her hips to the sweet black high boots.

" What happened to you?" She asked, lifting up the empty sleeve from his absent arm. " Ah, forgive me. You don't have to answer." She let the sleeve go and gave him a sweet smile.

" No..No, it's fine. There was a villain and I couldn't get out of the way in time." She tilted her head and gave him a pitied look.

" You poor thing..." She said to him gently. " Are you catching a fever? Your face is red." He hadn't noticed how warm his cheeks felt and before he could say anything the back of her hand connected to his forehead. " So warm. Not only you seem to be living off a student budget but you're having a fever too."

" It's fine." He's not used to this, he needed to get away somehow.

" No. It isn't. Here." She handed him some cash and divided it. " For your medicine and get yourself something decent to eat." He was terribly surprised and took a moment to think as she answered a call. She was one hell of a beauty, one he really wanted to just snatch away and keep close to him forever. " It looks like I have to go. A friend of mine just called, I hope you can forgive my rudeness."

" Can I at least get your name?" He blurted out as she was walking away.

" Ayame. Saito Ayame." She waved him goodbye and he watched her leave.

" That. Was fucking hot." He felt the smile creep over his face as he thought that silky long hair and deep eyes.