Chapter 2

Upon hearing this the vampires were in shock and feared for their lives. Aria's plan however was a bust, before she was anointed leader the vampires found the stake that killed their beloved leader and Aria's scent was all over it. She was banished from the vampire kingdom never to be seen again. Getting back our previous problem. The people could not handle being afraid and hiding in their homes forever. They wanted to demolish the vampires but were to weak and frail so the only thing they could do was shape their children in the image of sadistic killers to battle their enemies. The years passed by quickly and each year their children grew more and more into brawny, bold, stone-hearted men and women.

 The vampires on the other hand were in luck. The animal population elevated and so there was a constant supply of meat and blood in their meals and as a result the new borns would be given the power to live forever but there was a catch they would only be able to do so at a certain age. Finally, the time came to get rid of the vampires. Everyone seized their weapons and headed towards the forest. They were led by the most barbaric of all the humans, Damien. He has been studying the vampires' hunting tactics and he knew that they would leave their children behind, which made it the perfect time to take vengeance. He just needed to be sure of the timing and when he realized that they leave around midnight he put his plan into action. All the men and women vigilantly moved into the forest hiding behind trees waiting for the clueless vampires to leave their vulnerable children at home. When they saw them leave, they crept silently into the forest and planted stakes on the ground which were connected to bombs with long flammable ropes all over the area so no vampire could escape their trap.

 When that was completed they exited the forest and anxiously awaited the vampires to return to their doom. Over two hours passed and there was no sign of the vampires this enraged Damien, but just as he was about to light the rope and get to at least end the new borns he saw the vampires return. He smirked and lit the rope, the flame traveled through the forest and the bombs blasted which echoed throughout the tranquil atmosphere, stakes flew through the air like blind bats in the still, unilluminated night striking all the vampires. Damien and his crew were behind large boulders watching as the vampires died trying to help their children and laughed when they heard the heartbreaking screams of the dying children. Soon fire consumed the part of the forest where the vampires were before dying out.

 All the bodies of the vampires were burned to ashes. Damien, satisfied with the elimination of the vampires, lead his crew home to acknowledge their victory. When the destruction was over seven vampire brothers escaped and took refuge in a concealed nearby castle which was built to protect the new borns. The fourth eldest, Namjoon, lead them there. Even though he was not the oldest he was indeed the cleverest of the brothers so he knew how to cushion them from danger. The wooden door creaked open and they stepped in walking and admiring the place they thought they would spend eternity in with their mother and friends but that is just a lost memory, just thinking about it made them cry. Jin, the eldest brother, suggested that everyone should try to move on even though what they had just been through. The brothers agreed but they knew it would be hard after just witnessing the people they knew their entire lives die at the hands of those dreaded humans.