Chapter 29

Hansung's POV

I turned around and what I saw made me believe my mind was playing tricks. Dirty, unbelievable, deceitful tricks on me. I slapped myself thinking I was dreaming but I wasn't. It wasn't long till I realized I was staring at the light-skinned beauty in front of me. Her long, chocolate brown, curly hair covered her shoulders as she stood there with her arms on her waist. She was wearing her low cut converse with her black pair of ripped jeans along with one of her signature style cookie monster T-shirt overlapped by a black hoodie laced with stars. 

"Kareena is that really you?" I asked moving towards with my arms open.

*SLAP*

I fell on the ground holding my sore face. Kareena isn't exactly well human she's actually one of my kind that's right a shapeshifter. Daym that woman has strenght.

Kareena: "Of course it's me the so-called 'love of your life'. I've been looking for you for years you son of a ditch!"

"I'm sorry Cookie I didn't know you were.."

Kareena: "That I was what.. alive? No Hansung I'm dead that's why I'm talking to you in front of your best friend and my bestie who you hurt. I should skin you for this!"

Namjoon just stood there looking at me and Kareena arguing with Y/N wrapped around him(psh) laughing. 

"Aww come on Cookie I'm.."

Kareena: "Don't Cookie me. You don't deserve to call me that after what you put me through and Namjoon and Y/N."

"Ahh for the love of everything living listen to me!"

She got quiet.

"I'VE BEEN THROUGH A LOT TOO KAREENA. I GOT IN AN ACCIDENT. I THOUGHT I LOST U TO NAMJOON. I'VE BEEN FORCED TO LIVED FRIENDLESS LIKE A LONELY SAP FOR THESE PAST YEARS HUNTING ALONE AND KILLING PEOPLE FOR PLEASURE. I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE CAUSE THE LAST PERSON I WOUD'VE TRUSTED RAN AWAY WITH MY BEST FRIEND."

Kareena: "Ah come on you think Namjoon ran away with me. Seriously Hansung that bandana on your head must be cutting off the flow of blood to your head cause you've COMPLETELY LOST IT!"

"Don't yell at me it's not my fault you liked him."

Kareena: "Ok now you're acting like a complete no-brainer."

I got up and walked towards her with my arms opened again. This time she actually hugged me.

"I missed you Cookie," I sobbed seeing my life again.

"I missed you too Hansung but that doesn't mean I'll let you off that easy."

My eyes widen as she held on to my left ear pulling me outside.

Kareena: "When we get home the fun will begin not here. I don't want Y/N to see the animal inside of me."

I cried inside softly knowing what she was capable of.

Kareena: "Bye Joonie and Y/N we'll be back soon," she waved with a smile.

"Aww I don't wanna come here," I whined surprisingly.

Kareena: "Don't worry when I'm done with you, you'll be wishing Namjoon could save you," She smiled still pulling me.

Someone help me

Namjoon's POV

Watching Kareena deal with Hansung amused me. I looked down and saw that Y/N was daydreaming again.

"Y/N."

She snapped out of her daze and looked at me.

I sat on the bed with her at my side. She looked so confused. It was cute. I hugged her and she put her head on my shoulder. I didn't want to lose her again.