Chapter 19

I was on the floor moaning when I saw Namjoon enter the door. Namjoon picked me up, bridal style, and carried me into another room. I assumed it was his because of all the neatly organised books on the well dusted shelves. His room was neat as a pin. He laid me on the bed and I flinched a lot because my back, legs and arms were swollen and ached. Hansung brought a bowl of hot water and a cloth. Namjoon dipped it in the water and cleaned my wounds and I couldn't help but quiver every time he placed the cloth on my skin. He sat beside me and looked at my swollen purple spotted skin with a worried look plastered all over his flawless face.

Namjoon: "Are you okay Y/N," he asked dropping the cloth into the water.

As my lips parted to reply Namjoon went on Hansung's case.

Namjoon: "Hansung why did you hurt Y/N?" He asked sounding completely enraged.

Hansung: "Because it was her punishment," he replied smirking which made me feel weaker than I already am.

Namjoon: "Punishment for what?"

Hansung: "Leaving."

I gulped causing Namjoon to turn around and stare at me with a serious look on his face.

Hansung: "Y/N belongs to me,"

Namjoon's POV

Hansung: "Y/N belongs to me."

Those words fell like bricks on my head. I got one of the biggest shocks in my life. Y/N belongs to Hansung, my friend, could my life get any more miserable, pause, rephrase yes it could.

I got up and stood in the middle of the room with my arms folded. Hansung sat on the bed next to her brushing back the hair that covered her face and gently caressed her cheeks. She looked away from me and I didn't seem to care.

Once again my love for someone was crumbled like pastries. Surprisingly I got used to it and didn't care anymore. 

Hansung got up and came to me putting his palm on my shoulder.

Hansung: "Thank you for taking care of her."

"Yeah sure no prob," I hesitantly said.

"You should take her home."

He nodded and went to the bed and helped her get up. She was shaky and stumbled a lot. She lost balance and fell. I caught her cold body in my arms.  Her tired eyes met mine and the cute frown on her face complemented her beautiful almond shaped eyes. I almost fell for her again but my mind was made up. I bent down to her ear and whispered, "I don't love you Y/N," before pushing her away from me.

End

A/N: Short chapter I know.                                                                                                                    Oreomonster392 hope ur satisfied I finally updated.                                                                                  Hope u enjoyed.😁😁