Author's Note

As you all may know I haven't updated for a while. It's because I have loads of work at this time and also I'm just not getting inspiration to continue this book anymore and so I have decided to change it up a bit to fit the ending I have planned. I hope you all who support my will continue and I am truly thankful to you all who helped this book to rank in the top 500 I am really grateful to you all. Anyway, I'll be editing from chapters 8 till the end. I'll try not to change much of the story will change it'll still have Namjoon, his brothers and of course Y/N but there'll be an even bigger plot twist than anticipated. 

I'll also add pictures and other stuff to it to make it more interesting.

Hope you enjoy and continue to love and support my book.

THANK YOU ALL

New author's note:

As you all may know I haven't posted in a while I'm going to discontinue the book for a while because of school work and other stuff I have to do and I'm just not getting inspiration. I promise I will bring out new chapters soon and to all my lovely and awesome readers I thank you for supporting me. I am going to post other books too but on other accounts they are on my description.

Thank you