Chapter 9

You awoke to find yourself lying on a large bed which was surrounded by beautiful, pink transparent curtains. Immediately you knew this wasn't your room. Then you heard a soft knock on the room door. "May I come in?"

"Sure," you said vaguely.

You were surprised to see that it was one of the guys from last night. He had some clothes in his hand and placed them on a stool near a wardrobe. Then he sat beside you.

"Hi, I'm not sure if you remember me from last night. I'm Jin."

"I'm Y/N," you said rubbing the side of your neck where you were bitten by Tae.

You: "Ouch!" That really hurts.

Jin leaned closer and gently passed his thumb by where your bite mark was. "Tae really did a number on your neck," he said a bit agitated. Then he stopped when he heard your painfilled groan. "I'm really sorry about...." He was cut short by a knock on the door. "Enter," he said. Someone peeked through. "Jin come help us, they tied up Hobbi again," he said jittery. Jin sighed, "I'll meet you in the living room."

Jin: "Well I gotta go. I put your clothes on the stool."

He got up and exited the door. After he left you went into the bathroom, brushed your teeth and bathe then came back to the room and changed into the clothes Jin left for you. When you were done you went downstairs and sat on the sofa. "Mmmm, I smell human blood," came a voice. You turned around and saw the same guy from upstairs. "So, it's true," he said with a smirk on his face.

"I'm Namjoon. What's your name?"

You: "I'm Y/N."

Namjoon: "That's a pretty name like you."

You chuckled. He sat beside you observing the bite mark on your neck. You looked at him, his eyes sparkled blue like the ocean's waters and his low-cut hair was the same color as his milky white skin. He wore a pair of black and white high top converse, black loose fitting jeans, and a white shirt.