Chapter 33

Author's POV

The mysterious man crept closer to Y/N, as he did his eyes glowed mesmerizing her. She then found herself moving closer to him. He pounced on her. She got back to her senses and screamed at the top of her voice. It seemed to have had an effect on the man since he stumbled back. She seized this opportunity to make a run for it but in a split second Namjoon burst through the door blocking her. He grabbed onto her to keep her safe after seeing the silhouette of someone moving on the floor. After reading the letter and discovering what Namjoon was capable of Y/N didn't want to be anywhere near him and broke free.  

 "What are you doing Y/N?" Namjoon questioned furiously.

Tears pooled into her eyes and soon her face was no longer the happy Y/N he knew.

"Why did you do this to me?"

Namjoon was silent. The man on the ground was still moving about.

"I said WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" 

Namjoon froze in his position. It even silenced the man on the ground and he got up.

Y/N continued speaking while shedding puddles of tears.

"Here I was thinking my life was a mess and that someone actually gave me hope but it was just you playing me like any other loser. IS THIS A JOKE TO YOU?!"

Silence filled the air for a moment. No one spoke nor moved. Y/N was enraged, her veins popped and her teeth were clenched together. She was so for a while looking at Namjoon and the other person who stood beside him still smiling. 

Finally Namjoon broke the awkward silence. 

He began laughing and soon his compadre joined him. Y/N was confused as to what was occurring. 

Namjoon: "Well played Jackson she fell for it," he cackled.

Jackson turned to him and they shook hands still laughing which spooked Y/N.

Y/N: "What's going on here? Who are you two?"

Jackson: "Were just an illusion Y/N an illusion," he continued to whisper then Y/N heard someone call her name. 

She fell sleepy and fell down. 

"Y/N"

"Y/N!"

"YYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN!"

Y/N's eyes shot open and she found herself lying on a white bed with cords connected to her and hooked up to beeping machines. She looked across to where she heard her name being beconed and saw a man similar to the same one she saw before. Tears were streaming down his face and his eyes were as tired as someone running a fifty mile marathon. 

Y/N: "Excuse mister why are you crying?" She asked softly.

He looked at her and held her hand with a bright smile plastered on his face.

"You're finally awake," he beamed.

Y/N: "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" She questioned.

"Y/N do you remember me or anything that happened?"

Y/N was lost. She wasn't sure of anything at the moment. How did she arrive at this place or what had happened. The man resembled Jackson from previous and it was the first name that popped into her head so she went with it.

Y/N: "Is your name Jackson?"

He smiled, "Yes it is."

Y/N: "Jackson where am I?"

Jackson: "Don't you remember anything Y/N?" He frowned.

She shook her head, "No."

Jackson: "Y/N you were in an accident you've been in a coma for six months."

Y/N was shocked. Tears pooled into her eyes. She held on to Jackson weeping. Then let go of him and looked in his eyes. He seemed happy and so was she that he's with her.

Y/N: "Jackson where's Namjoon?"

He raised a brow, "Who?"

THE END