Chapter 28

"WHAT"

Hansung: "Aww come on are you kidding me?"

"I am not married to a vampire," I said in disbelief.

Hansung: "Then why don't you ask him yourself," he gestured moving away revealing the door.

"Maybe I will," I pushed him aside and stormed off running to Namjoon's mansion.

Namjoon's POV

Tae was in his room with Jimin while I paced the floors of my room wondering what has gotten into me lately. It's her she's why I'm so. Since I saw her I've been acting weird and by weird, weirder than usual. Ah, I have to get Y/N back or else I might murder Hansung which was something I've longed to do but I held it back all these years. I opened my door and was about to exit my room when a pair of tiny hands wrapped around me and someone's face was buried in my chest. I hugged back the person and looked down. My face lit up upon seeing who it was.

"Y/N you're back," I screamed out of joy to see my little princess again.

She didn't respond she just clung on to me crying. I didn't like seeing her cry nor sad so I lifted her up to get a better view of her face. Her raven black hair covered her cute face as she bowed her head sobbing. I walked to the edge of my room where my bed was so I could lay her down but she sat up rubbing her eyes. I knelt down in front of her and moved back the strands of hair that blocked her face. She looked up with a frown which displeased me. I saw that her clothes were stained with blood and her hands were covered in bruises. I got furious but kept my cool since I didn't want her seeing the demon side of me. 

"Y/N are you okay?" I asked hoping she'll answer.

Y/N: "No I'm not Namjoon. Do I look okay to you?" She sounded like Jin when I accidentally burned his food. 

She then bowed her head and extended both her arms out like a mummy now risen from the dead. I pulled her into a hug and she put her head on my shoulder sniffling.

Y/N: "I'm sorry Namjoon I've just had a bad day," she said in between sniffles.

"Well you're not the only one," I replied and she laughed. I felt proud of myself for cheering her up.

I stood with her still in my arms but she broke free and just stood there staring blankly at the floor. Her lips parted to say something when a voice interrupted.

???: "Hello Namjoon," he said sounding like the devil he is.

"What'd you want Hansung?" I asked with my back still turned.

I turned around facing him and Y/N clung on to me again. Man, what did he do to her?

He bent his body to the side and looked at Y/N waving to her.

Hansung: "Hi cookie."

"You are not to call her that and answer my question or else you won't be so lucky like last time," I said balling my fists.

Hansung: "You know exactly why I'm here you thief," he shot back. 

"I'm here to claim what is mine," he said pointing to Y/N.

"She's not your's and will never be," I screamed pulling Y/N closer to me.

"Look I don't what's your problem. Why have you been acting so stush after that day?"

Hansung: "My problem is that you stole Kareena from me on my anniversary. I thought you were my friend but you're just like any other traitor."

"OKAY FIRST OF ALL I WILL NOT BE INSULTED BY YOU IN MY HOUSE AND SECOND WHY WOULD I NEED KAREENA I HAVE Y/N SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU COME AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT AND WASTE MY TIME!" 

Hansung: "LIAR YOU STOLE HER FROM ME I SAW THE WAY YOU SHOVED HER IN THE LIMO AND SHE PULLED YOU BY YOUR COLAR WHILE DRIVING!"

"Ohh Hansung this is what all this is about?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

Hansung: "Yes it is!" He looked really hurt.

I felt sorry for him even though he's an idiot he still is my best friend. I lowered my temper and controled my voice level.

*Sigh*

"You should really hear what happened on that day Hansung," I wasn't sounding like a total animal.

He looked at me with a straight face ready to listen.

"On that day when I went to get Kareena, I saw someone hit her in her stomach with a piece of iron and she was on the floor screaming for you. I found the person and killed him of course then I helped her to the limo cause she couldn't stand properly. She had difficulty getting in thus the reason she was screaming. While driving I wanted to call you but my phone was dead. When I saw you in the taxi there was nothing I could do and the reason why Kareena held on to my collar was that she was fixing herself on the seat and almost fell and the only thing she could've grabbed on to was me. After that, the taxi you and Y/N were in crashed. I heard the sound of the shattered glass and my heart raced thinking you both were dead but I saw you at the hospital, you didn't know because both of you were badly injured. Hansung you've been my friend since my brothers left we've faced so much trouble together I would never ever try to take away your happiness friend," I finished not realizing the tear that escaped my eye.

Hansung bowed his head. I heard his sniffles which indicated that he was crying. I looked back to see Y/N herself was tearing up as well. I hugged her ensuring her that everything was fine.

Hansung: "I can't believe it. I can't believe you're lying to me straight in my face," he said looking up.

"You think I'm lying you dimwitted coconut!" I shouted.

 "If I had known you wouldn't have believed me I would've never put Y/N through this crud. You think I didn't hurt me when you beat her or took her away or when you sent that letter I attacked my own brother because of you, you no good per...."

Hansung: "Alright Namjoon, if you're not lying then where is Kareena, huh WHERE IS SHE!"

???: "Right behind you kelp for brains," came a woman's angry voice.

Hansung turned around and what he saw could have made him catch a heart attack.