Chapter 4

Jin: "You were shot, weren't you?"  

Namjoon: "Yes."  

Jin shouted: "and you didn't tell us!"

Jungkook:"What happened?"

Namjoon:"When Suga, Jin and I went hunting, Dopy, the person who shot Jin, had fired two arrows, one hit Jin through his hand and the other shot me in my chest."

Suga asked worriedly: "Why did you hide it from us?"

Namjoon: "I didn't want to let you guys suffer because of me again." 

 "Again?" Tae asked confused.

 Namjoon: "I guess it's about time I told you." His brothers exchanged confused looks.  

"Tell us what?" they all asked distressed

  Namjoon: "Do you guys remember when the humans found ten dead bodies in the cabin and two of them were vampires?"

 Brothers: "Yeah."                     

That same night mother went missing and they never told us what happened to her." Jimin said cracking his knuckles.                                                                                                     

  Nmjooon: "That same night I saw mother leave the house and you guys were asleep but I didn't want to wake you so I left you all sleeping and followed mother. I followed her until the end of the forest. Then I saw her enter an old cabin. I walked closer and peeked through the window and saw her and someone else arguing. I was out of my senses at the time and in the midst of the argument I secretly snuck in and I saw dead people on the ground drenched in blood. It didn't bother me. I hid behind a cupboard and something caught my attention. I heard mother call the person Aria, the traitor, I panicked and accidentally hit my head which gave away my location. Aria heard me and then searched the room until she saw me trying to hide. She saw an opportunity to kill mother. She grabbed me by my arm and squeezed my neck so I would not be able to move. Aria told mother if she didn't surrender she would kill me. Mother had no choice but to give up her self and when she did Aria wasted no time. She released me and struck mother right in the heart with a stake that killed her. I watched helplessly as I saw her fall flat on the floor." 

His brothers' eyes welled with hot tears as the dreadful story continued. 

Jimin: "That no good scoundrel killed mother.

 Hobbi: "What happened to Aria?"                                                                                                                                                 

  Namjoon: "I couldn't contain my anger and I got out of control and attacked Aria. She screamed which alerted the villagers but I killed her with the same stake she killed mom with. I fled out of the cabin before the humans could arrive leaving the trail of blood behind. Luckily I noticed it and I washed it out before returning home." 

His brothers looked at him in awe. They were confused about what he had just told them.

Jimin: "That is what happened to ma?" 

  Namjoon: "Sadly yes."

Suga: "So you're the one who killed Aria," he said surprised

 Hobbi added "Wow!"

"That's so amazing."  

Namjoon replied "yes I am the one who killed her and I don't regret it but I repent leaving the house and putting mother in danger," he said with a sniffle. 

His brothers all hugged him. Tae tried to comfort his brother by saying, "it's not your fault......" Namjoon cut him short, "yes it is!"