Chapter 22

"What's wrong Kookie?" I asked worried about my baby hyung.

Jungkook: "It's just that I don't get it."

Tae: "Get what Kookie?" Tae asked worriedly.

Jungkook: "Why sob, why I sob, I, I, I."

He stopped and broke down. I stroked his hair trying to calm him but he continued.

"Tae take Jungkook to the couch and Jimin go in the kitchen and get him something to eat," I said as I unhooked the leash from their chokers.

Tae put Kookie's arm around his neck and escorted him to the couch and Jimin ran off to the kitchen.  "Your mother is attempting to reach you on your cellular device" came a mechanical voice and my phone vibrated in my side pocket. I took out my hone and saw it was Jin. I laughed because the ringtone I set for him matches his personality. I kept it even though he threatened me a few times to remove it.

"Hello," I answered still snickering.

Jin: "Namjoon.....why are you laughing. Ugggh do you still have that annoying ringtone?"

"I told you to get rid of it!" He screamed from the other end of the line.

"Yes mom," I said mockingly.

Jin: "What's wrong with Kookie? Gasp is he crying?"

"Yes"

"I thought you said he got over it?"

Jin: "I thought so too but I guess I was wrong."

Jin: "Ahh I knew he should've stayed with me."

"Jin calm down. He's fine but you should come for him." I whispered.

Jin: "You're right I'll leave right away and check his arm for me, please. If it's there you know what to do. He listens to you."

"Alright bye, see you soon mom," I laughed.

Jin: "Ahh shut up and yes see you soon."

I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. I went into the living room and saw Jungkook turned away from Tae who was patting his back wiping his eyes and Jimin trying to get a cookie into his mouth. I walked up to them and sat betweenJimin and Jungkook. He leaned in forward and rest his head on my chest still crying.

Tae: "What's wrong with him?"

Jimin: "Yeah he refused a cookie. Jeon Jungkook refused a cookie!"

"He's alright you two should go upstairs and unpack but don't go near Y/N's room or else you'll meet the leashes again."

"Awww alright oppa," they sighed.

After they left Jungkook was still crying and I stroked his soft hair and he calmed down a bit. He looked up at me with his baby eyes and I looked down at him.

Jungkook: "Namoon oppa what's wrong with me?" 

"Why do I always behave like this?" 

"Why can't I be like Jimin and Taehyung?"

"Why would you want to be like them?" I asked.

Jungkook: "They're ruthless and not afraid of anything why can't I be like that?"

"Because you're you," I said fixing him.

"You're strong, happy, you have an amazing voice you're sweet and you deserve to be happy, not sad Kookie, please don't cry," I pleaded.

Jungkook: "Thank you oppa. You always make me feel better."

"Only if I could cheer up Y/N," I sighed.