Chapter 14

"NO NO PLEASE NO!"

"OUCH!!!!!"

I sat up on my bed screaming.

"OHH it was just another dream."

My heart was beating at an unsteady speed. I looked around for a while observing my surroundings. 

"Phew, I'm still in my room."

I turned to see my alarm beeping. I took it off and saw the timer read 8:30.

An overwrought feeling befell my body. My neck felt sore and my hands were jittery. I felt my neck for any marks of being bitten but there were none. 

This has been going on since the night both my parents were killed. Every unforgiving night I would dream meeting these same seven vampires and it somehow concludes with their teeth being sunk into my neck, mostly Namjoon is the one to do so.

"These dreams seem so real yet they are fantasies all made up in my head."

I got out my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"GASP!"

I saw someone's reflection watching me in the mirror. I zoomed my eyes on the person in the mirror then turned around but no one was there. Only an empty space just like my life. I ignored it and continued my morning routines.

When you're a freak like me you expect to see these things every day of your regretful, pitiless life.

"UGH.... Another day another pointless reason to live."

Third person POV

Darkness swallowed the earth. An orb of zinc-silver gleamed in the twilight surrounded by thousands of flickering stars that resembled diamonds scattered in the galaxy. A sweet scent filled the air. My throat burned with an unquenchable thirst. I followed the scent until I saw her. A girl of mesmerizing beauty walking down a deserted street. The moonlight reflected on her face revealing her violet eyes rose pink lips and fear complexion. Her black wavy hair bounced off her back as she walked. I'm surprised she didn't dress like most girls in this century. She wore a pair of black jeans that reached her ankles, a long dark blue top that was slightly above her knees and a pair of flats on her feet whereas the other girls would wear revealing clothing. It disgusted me. I could smell the blood coursing through her veins. It clouded my senses and I could think of nothing but her. Just then she was about to cross the street when a car appeared from the blue. It was going at an unstoppable speed and she didn't notice. The driver was drunk I presume I ran to push her out of the way but I got an unexpected surprise. She flinched sticking out one of her hand and the car crashed in what seemed to be an invisible force field. "She must be the one," I thought to myself.

END

I winced poking out one of my hand expecting to get run over by a 3-ton vehicle but I heard a crash and the sound of shattered glass. I opened my eyes to see the front of the vehicle smashed before it even reached me. The driver came out of the vehicle unconcerned about what had happened and wandered off. I ran across the street hoping no one had witnessed what happened but I was wrong. I saw someone's silhouette standing in the dark. I walked past him not wanting to make contact but he followed me. I quickened my pace but I was confronted by his towering body. I walked back tripping on a rock. I was about to fall when he caught me. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. A cold chill hit my body. My stomach churned with the unpleasant feeling of fear. He held me over his shoulder and within a few heartbeats, we arrived at a mansion. My worthless body was placed on a bed in a large room. I squirmed to the corner and he stood staring at my timorous actions with an amused  look on his face.