Chapter 10

He was about to say something but Jin called out from the kitchen, "Y/N breakfast is ready."

Namjoon: "You should go, you look like you haven't eaten in days," he said while staring at the way your facial expression was.

 He was right. Since both your parents had died in an accident and all of your relatives refused to take care of you it bothered you a lot and you would barely eat and never got enough sleep. You entered the kitchen and you saw Jin by the stove making pancakes. He was wearing a pink apron with a picture of Mario on it and below he wore his home clothes. Which was a white turtleneck sweater, black loose-fitting jeans and a pair of white converse. He caught sight of you and turned around. 

"Y/N I didn't notice you there for a while, your so quiet," he said nervously while rubbing behind his neck.

 You sat on a stool by the table and he placed a platter with a stack of pancakes in front of you and a glass. He drizzled some syrup on to the pancakes and poured some juice into the glass. 

"I'm sorry if it's nothing you're accustomed to eating but I don't have a clue as to what you humans eat," he said confused.

 "It's okay Jin, I love pancakes."

 He smiled and took off his apron and hung it on a rack next to the fridge then went into the living room. When you were positive that he left you ate the pancakes in a split second, then drank the juice and took the dishes to the sink where you rinsed them out and placed them on the wares rack before entering the living room. You sat on the edge of the sofa and looked around but no one was there. Then you watched the sofa opposite you and saw Jin sitting as if he was there when you came. "Hello Y/N are you done eating?" You replied by saying yes and then rubbed your eyes. Jin glanced at the clock and saw it was already noon. "Oh!" He exclaimed. 

"You should be heading back home, don't want to keep you cooped up in here." 

You nodded but honestly you didn't want to leave, the brothers lived in a large high-class mansion. In front they had a beautiful rose garden with a variety of beautiful, exotic flowers but that was not the reason you wanted to stay. Although they were complete strangers to you and some of them attacked you they treated you well which was something your relatives never did. You walked out the door and passed through the opening in the rose garden. Along the way you admired the alluring roses in the garden then you spotted Namjoon. He walked up to you and handed you a periwinkle coloured rose with a royal blue colour at all ends of the petals. Then he offered to escort you home. He was truly generous to you and you accepted his offer.