Chapter 32

Y/N took up the piece of paper with scribbled words on and read it.

Note

I grew up with the thought that love was never meant for me after seeing everyone I knew all my life disappear. I kept blaming myself for whatever went wrong. My life was an incomplete mess. I wanted to relieve my pain but how? Every day I sat with a novel in front of me turning the pages but never really read what was written. I would brake a lot of stuff around the house out of anger and regret, for the miserable life I lived. I almost lost my brothers once, my father died before I was born, I murdered countless people out of rage. I'm a monster, a freak no one would want me. All these unforgiving thoughts flooded my mind constantly haunting me. I went insane my heart stormed with hatred and anger until you passed by me. Your scent made my heart race, unlike anything I've ever felt. My world morphed into that off a fantasy land. I couldn't stop thinking of you. Everywhere I turned I saw your name written and your silhouette summoning me with every move you made. I wanted you to be mine but never felt the confidence to confess my love for you and so I kept it all in. That was finally until I saw you with someone else. You wrapped your arm around his and you seemed happy with him. My world fell apart. I no longer felt the same again. The way he looked into your eyes and smiled felt like a dagger continuously charging into my broken heart shattering what's left of it. As time went on you grew closer to him and ignored me. He had to be thrown out of the picture but what would you think of me if I killed him? Would you accept me for who I am? What would you think of me? Then all of my questions were answered. One day after both of you took your precious time talking I waited for him to leave. He ran off only to crash into me. Just the sight of his face triggered my rage. I couldn't help it. I killed him thinking you had no love left for him but it was disclosed to me after observing your reaction to his death. In your sleep you muttered his name and would get up crying at nights. You never knew the real cause of his death only that he was attacked by an animal. A few months later I finally confessed my love to you but you didn't accept me for who I was. You only saw me as a demon who killed innocent but you were wrong. I wanted to have you as mine and so I did what I could to have you. I murdered your love and convinced you thinking your love was me. The accident between you and Hansung never happened..

Before she could read anymore someone walked into the room startling her.

???: "Hello Y/N. I see you've found the little letter Namjoon tried to hide from you." He smirked leaning against the wall.

She stumbled back dropping the album.

"Who are you?"

He walked up to her quivering body and pulled her chin up with his finger. She was now staring him in the eye.

???: "I'm the one Namjoon got rid of to have you." 

She scanned his perfectly defined body to notice two purple colored marks on the side of his neck. They were scars made by an animal or a vampire.

A/N: Short chapter today but I'll update soon hope you're enjoying it so far and stay with me there's more to come. Comment if you like the extension and if I should continue.