Chapter 13

You: "Really?" You said surprised.

Namjoon: "Of course."

You: "But would your brothers agree?"

Namjoon: "Sure, they like you."

You were shocked to hear this. Namjoon got up and went upstairs. When he left you closed your eyes to rest but was awoken by bickering. On the opposite sofa two guys were talking, probably about you, then they saw you wake and became silent. "Um, hi," you said nervously. Then one of them replied, "Hi, I'm Hobbi and this is my elder hyung Suga."

You: "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N."

Hobbi: "Cool."

You looked at the floor not knowing what to say next then looked back to see Suga was missing. You felt the sofa sink as if someone sat down, you turned and saw it was Suga. He had black hair that partially covered his deep blue eyes. He wore a black hoodie and a white T-shirt under, a pair of black jeans and black and white sneakers. He leaned closer towards you and the more he leaned the deeper you hid in the blanket. He stopped and returned to a sitting position.

Suga: "So you're the one Tae, Jungkook and Jimin went crazy over," he said while observing you.

You kept silent then Hobbi appeared behind you. "Suga don't frighten her." You jumped not noticing him.

Suga: "Now look who's frightening her now," he said as his eyes widen.

Hobbi: "I'm sorry Y/N it's a vampire thing."

You: "I realized that from last night."

Hobbi was speechless and just smiled and rubbed his hand behind his neck. You observed that he wasn't your typical scary blood-sucking vampire. He was more cheerful and jolly, but he dressed like a bad boy. His hair was black like Suga's and they both had the same color eye. He wore a black beanie which revealed some of his hair, a black puma jacket with a black vest underneath and a pair of black jeans and a pair of black Adidas with white stripes. Basically, he was dressed in black.

Suga: "So Y/N what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be at home wrapped up and sleeping or spending time with your parents or something..."

You: "I no longer have a place to stay and I wish I could be with my parents," you said as your head bowed.

Suga felt really bad about what he said. "Oh....I'm..Uh...I'm really sorry."

You: "It's okay."

He turned to you and gave a warm smile. Hobbi sat next to you and took off his beanie and rest it on the table. "Y/N I'm really sorry to hear that, but you can stay with us."

You: "Thank you."

Hobbi: "No problem. 

You blinked then saw Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and Tae appear before you. They all smiled revealing their skin piercing fangs. Blood oozed down from their mouth dripping on to the floor. Their eyes glowed red as they starred at you with a hungry look on their faces. You turned and saw Suga and Hobbi starring at you then Namjoon pined both your arms to the edge of the sofa. You turned your head to the side revealing your neck. He leaned closer and the blood from his mouth dripped on your face and ran down your cheeks. "You are going to be mine soon," he said as his mouth opened revealing his long bloodstained fangs. He drew closer and closer until you felt his cold breathe against your neck.