Chapter 8

Present life

                                                                                    21st Century

It's been years since the vampires got their new abilities and a lot had changed. 

You've just finished your regular stroll around the neighbourhood and was walking down an ally to return to your apartment. When suddenly someone pinned you against the wall. You couldn't even see your own hands much less to see his face. He leaned closer to you and you saw that his eyes were glowing red and the closer he leaned the more his teeth came out of his mouth. Then two other guys appeared from behind him. They had the same colour eyes and their razor-sharp teeth stuck out of their mouths as well. It didn't take you long to realize they were vampires. You tried to scream but it was like they had a spell over you that you could not even talk. Then you heard a voice call out, "Jungkook, Jimin, Tae where are you?" The guy in front of you growled and backed off. Then four others appeared out of the shadows. "Restrain them," you heard one of them say and soon the three guys that tried to attack were held down by three others. Someone walked up to you and said, "I'm really sorry about my brothers miss."

"Those freaks are your brothers!" you screamed.

"Hey watch your mouth or else," one of them said looking at you with a smile on his face. 

"Calm down Tae," The person in front you said.

"Don't tell me to calm down Jin" he barked.

Jin: "Alright enough!"

Jin snapped, "Get them back to the house now, they're getting out of control," he ordered.

Jin: "Suga don't let go of Tae, he's worse than Jimin and Jungkook."

Wow, these guys have some really weird names you thought to yourself.

Before they could leave Tae broke free from Suga's grip pushing him into Jin. They both hit the wall. Tae jammed you against the wall and sank his teeth into your neck and began drinking your blood. You felt light headed as a result of blood loss. Jin and Suga got up and held back Tae but it was too late, you had already lost consciousness.