Chapter 11

Jin went upstairs and walked down the corridor then stopped by a wooden door with carvings of names on it. He pushed it open and entered a room the size of their living room. The room had a ghost town appearance. The walls were painted black, there were no lights and the windows were always kept close. On one side there were three king size beds that looked untouched they were all lined up in a row each separated by small tables and the other side a large wardrobe. In the middle of the room Jungkook, Jimin and Tae were hanging from the ceiling sound asleep. Jin approached the three mischief makers and attempted to wake them but they were out cold, he pulled aside the curtains hoping the light would get them up but it was no use. He then took something out of his pocket and passed it by their faces, their eyes jumped opened and they fell on the floor. When they saw Jin they pounced on him causing him to fall with them on him. "Alright enough, now go and sit on the bed," he said as he got up. The three youngsters sat quietly on the bed and bowed their heads because they knew why Jin was there. He pulled a stool and sat in front of them.

Jin: "Alright you all know why I'm here, don't you?"

Youngsters: "Yes Hyung."

Jin: "Good. Now answer me this, what happened last night?"

"I know tying up Hobbi is normal but you attacked a girl without reason."

"I want answers and I will not be persuaded by your tomfoolery."

Jimin: "Ok Hyung we'll say what happened please don't argue with us."

Jin got silent. "I'm sorry, I'm a bit tensed."

Jungkook: "Last night when you Suga and Namjoon Hyung left to go out we were hyper and couldn't calm down. Hobbi decided to take us out for a walk."

Jimin: "We walked around for a while and soon shimmered down but before we could reach home a girl passed. We didn't know what came over us, our throats burned with a thirst for her blood."

Tae: "Hobbi saw the way we reacted and tried to maintain our behavior but we were uncontrollable. I held him down while Jimin and Jungkook tied him. Then we rushed to the girl and cornered her in the ally."

Jungkook: "We're really sorry, we couldn't control ourselves.

Jin: "Wait, you said that your throats burned and you suddenly craved her blood?"

Tae: "Yes."

Jin: "Let me see your hands," he said worriedly.

They stretched out their hands and pulled up their jacket sleeves. Jin gazed at the marks on their hands that resembled blood drops. He gasped in horror.