Chapter 12

Jin: "This can only mean one thing."

Jimin: "What is it hyung?" He asked anxiously.

Jin: "Your craving for human blood has gone out of control. If you don't get it under control now it will consume you all and the only way to help you will be to lock you in the castle forever," he said while rubbing his forehead.

The brothers gasped.

Jin: "Don't worry I won't let that happen to you," he said in an assuring manner.

"Now go back to sleep and don't worry. I know what to do to help you."

Jin left the three of them in the room and closed the door.

Namjoon dropped you in front of your apartment and left. You entered the front door and walked upstairs. While walking you noticed that the apartment was rather quiet than usual. It was weird. Finally, you reached your apartment. In front of the door was a suitcase, you turned the doorknob to open the door but it was locked. Then you saw a note.

Note:

Dear Y/N,

I regret to inform you that you can no longer stay in this apartment. I've sold the place to another company. Mrs. Kim got ill and had to be rushed to the hospital. I couldn't afford the medication needed to cure her and so I came to the decision of selling my apartment. My sincerest apology for having to tell you so late but I couldn't get through to you. The company wanted everything cleared out and you were nowhere to be found so they packed your suitcase for you and left it by your door. I have known you for a long time and I know that you might have no place to stay. I talked with one of my close friend who owns apartments and he has agreed to let you stay in one until you can build up yourself again. Anyway, I wish you well and please do call.

                                                                                                                                                                      From,                                                                                                                                                                                                    Mr. Kim

After you read the note, you picked up your suitcase and went downstairs. "I know where this place is I will go and I really hope Mrs. Kim gets better real soon," you thought to yourself. While walking down the pavement grey clouds loomed over the earth creating an ominous terrain. Thunder cracked followed by the blinding strike of lightning. It wasn't long till rain poured from above pounding on rooftops like hammers. You had to find shelter soon or you'll get sick in the rain. The first place that came to your mind was the vampire's house.  It wasn't far. You ran with your suitcase dragging behind you, then saw the rose garden. The gate was open and you hurried in and knocked at the door. Namjoon answered. "What are you doing out here in the rain?" He asked. "Come in before you catch a cold." He took your suitcase and rest it near the fireplace and helped you to the sofa. Your clothes were soaked and your hair dripped water, both your hands were by your elbows as you shivered. Namjoon got a blanket and placed it over you, it heated you up and he dried your hair with a towel then sat beside you. "What happened?" He asked disturbed. "I can no longer stay at my apartment," you replied with a sad tone. He frowned.                              

Namjoon: "Why?"

You: "Mr. Kim's wife got ill and he had to sell his apartment to pay for her medicine."

Namjoon: "Oh, I hope she feels better, but you're more than welcome to stay here if you like."