Untitled Part 21

The maknaes always brightened my day no matter what. I can still remember the days when I was depressed they would always cheer me up. They have this.... weird childlike behavior that amuses me but today was different I couldn't stop studying Y/N. She worries me a lot and worse yet I left her in the hands of Hansung. Ughh I hope she's alright. Hansung better not harm her or else he'll be dead sooner than he thought.

Jimin: "What are you thinking about hyung don't you know you're supposed to be focused on us?"

I snapped out of my daze and back into reality.

"Uh yeah, yeah," I said sounding gibberish.

Jungkook: "Hyung it's been a long time since I've seen you. I want to catch up on all the fun we've missed."

"I missed you to Kookie and you to  Tae and Jimin."

"Aww thanks, hyung," Jimin and Tae said in unison.

"So why did you give Jin, Suga, and Hobbi a hard time?" I asked straying from the moment.

Tae: "What makes you think that Namjoon oppa?"

"Because seeing Suga sleeping is a regular thing but Jin and Hobbi look like they haven't slept in ages."

Jimin: "That'll be Jungkook and Taehyung," Jimin said pointing his baby fingers at them.

Tae: "No I was a saint, Hobbi oppa had no problem taking care of me," he made peace signs with his long fingers and a box like smile was plastered on his face.

Hobbi let out a cough and nuzzled back in the couch snoring. Tae shot him a hard look.

Jungkook: "Ha ha I was practically invisible to Jin because I am so well behaved," he smiled showing his two bunny teeth.

I looked over to the couch were Jin was and saw him smiling trying to hold back a laugh.

Jimin: "Both of you stop lying to yourselves we all know I'm the best one," he raised his head in pride.

Tae: "Cough cough like if."

Jungkook: "Ha nice one Taehyung."

"All of you are lying. I've had enough of your childish bickering now grow up you three babies ."

They stuck their thumbs into their mouths and rubbed their eyes like infants.

Jungkook: "So when can we meet Y/N?"

"When you learn to behave,"

Tae: "Whyyy?"

"Do you remember the first time you met her?"

Maknaes: "But that was years ago we've changed," they said flashing an angelic smile.

"Says the vampires who had more than one bride after killing them," I said sarcastically.

Jungkook: "You don't have her don't you?"

"No, she's with Hansung," I sighed.

Tae: "For real that guy are you hearing yourself? Kim Namjoon the vampire lord let Hansung take his bride. You're lucky I love you."

"Oh really is that so and if I wasn't your brother what would you have done?"

Tae: "I would've knocked you unconscious."

"What was that I heard?" I asked putting my hand on my left ear leaning towards him.

Tae: "Nothing oppa," he anxiously said.

Jungkook: "Ahhh I'm sleepy when are we going home."

"You are home you pabo."

Jimin: "WHAT!!"