Part 3

'SURPRISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

then they started singing

'Happy Birthday To You. Happy Birthday To You. Happy Birthday Dear Ethan. Happy Birthday To you.!'
-
-
-
-
-
-
(aminin mo kinanta mo din! Hahaha! Got you! )

Most of my friends are all here and yeah, I am surprised. My friends and I are planning how to celebrate my birthday, supposedly tonight, yet they are all here.

'Happy Birthday Brotha!' - Marcus said.
Marcus, I can say is one of my best bud. Unlike my sister, we havent really fought.

'Happy Birthday Bruuuh!' - Mac and Nick said in chorus. They too, are a part of my squad.

They man hugged me and congratulated me for being legal at least in the Philippines.

I am surprised that Laureen's friends are also here. I know some of them but I am not friends with most of them. They always look like they would want to get a piece of me which irritates me.

'Why are your friends here?' I asked Laureen.

'Mom asked me if I can invite them too cause obviously you do not have much friends.' Laureen answered.

'Alright Alright! Just do not get in our way!
I answered back irritatingly.

'Soo..I will let you guys and girls be. Your Dad and I are still jetlagged and we now need to take a rest! It's sunday tomorrow so you can all have as much drink as you want but promise me that none of you will make a scene!' Mom said while walking away!

Everyone put their right hand across shoulder level and answered in chorus 'Promise!'

Laureen's friend starting to get near me and are attempting to give me a kiss on the cheek.

'Stay away from me!' I shouted while pushing Yllona away.

'Sungit mo talaga no?! Beso lang ayaw pa. Oh gift mo!' Yllona said.

'Look at your face. You are full of make up! My skin might get irritated!' I shouted and looking disgraced!

'Napaka suplado mo! As if i don't know na crush mo ako!' Venice suddenly joined the conversation

'What are you even saying?!' I said with a disgust in my face!

'Laureen can u get your friends away from us' i asked Laureen

And then i turned to my friends

'Let's go to the basement brothers!' I asked the boys to come with me.

Before going down the stairs i looked back at Laureen and said 'i'm warning you! Keep your not so true friends away from us!'