Part 22

I did not attempt to look for Maddie. I do not have the right to in the first place. I mean, I know that I am his boyfriend but that isn't even true.

I am just wondering what they have talked about. Would Maddie be back with him?

It hasn't even been a week yet from the day of our deal. I haven't even introduced her to my parents yet. What if.....?

What if Maddie gets back with him?

It should be alright right? I mean, I can tell my parents that we broke up and Laureen can attest to that since she was able to get to know Maddie.

Alright! That's what I'm gonna do which I think is a good idea. Atleast I do not have to pretend to have a girlfriend anymore.

I can have my 30 minutes more of sleep every school day since I do not have to pick Maddie up and I can go back to hanging out with friends without considering who would take her home.

Haiii. I LOVE THIS LIFE.

MADDIE's POV

Weekend have passed and I have not heard anything from Ethan. It's not that I would like to know what his whereabouts were but I just think he would atleast check up on me.
I do not want to be the one to call or text him. Of course not.
That guy is too conceited and it would only look as if I am a clingy fake girlfriend.

Monday Morning. I have been waiting for Ethan's text message to see if he is already on the corner street but I have been staring at my phone for 30 mins and nothing from Ethan.

I tried to ring his phone number but there was no answer.

By 7AM. I decided to go to school and not wait for Ethan anymore.

I arrived at around 7:30 AM and I immediately went inside the classroom.

Class wouldn't start until 8AM.

The professor was already in by 2 minutes to 8AM but Ethan is still not here.

At 8:05 AM Ethan and his friends went in. Of course they were late but it looks the professor is already used to this kind of scene and did not bother to accost Ethan and his group.

He looked at me and smirked!

I can't believe him! How dare him!

Why does it look like I am the one at fault when he was the one who is supposed to pick me up but did not show up?

During the entire class, Ethan did not give me any attention.

He did not talk to me. He did not say sorry. Even his friends seems to be mad at me or something.

WTH?

Well i am mad! Effin mad at Ethan.

Maybe during their night out he hooked up with some girl which is why he did not check on me.

I mean yeah, he attempted to call me twice last friday night but is that it?

I was not able to answer that call cause I am still with Tyrone.

I am afraid that if Ethan would know about it he would break the deal cause that is one of the things written in our contract right?

Speaking of Tyrone, I am glad we talked.

He explained everything to me. He said that Keisha txted him that we will be going in his apartment to celebrate another contract I got for a local magazine in CDO.

He was shocked when he saw that it was only Keisha who turned up in his flat saying that I suddenly need to run an errand and will just follow them.

Keisha brought some liquor which Tyrone isn't a fan of. He likes drinking beer but easily gets drunk with hard liquor. He said he tried to stop Keisha from offering him shots cause he is feeling drunk but Keisha won't budge.

He also mentioned that Keisha confessed that she likes him. She's in love with him and can't accept the fact that it was me that he is inlove with and not her when she knew him first.

When He asked Keisha to leave, Keisha suddenly sat on his lap and started kissing him. She pulled his hands to place it on her chest and offered herself which is something I cannot do.

He admitted that he was tempted at first which was when I suddenly came in and saw that he was responding but then he pushed Keisha and tried to follow me but I ran pretty quick.

He thinks Keisha have planned everything to break us apart. That she has been eaten up by envy and jealousy towards me.

He asked for my forgiveness which I gave but I said that I can't give him my heart.

That I now have a boyfriend.

But the truth is I do not want to be hurt again.

I want to be whole again before I give him back my heart.

And as for Keisha, I do not know why she did that. I have been her bestfriend since forever but I think we will never ever be that way again.