Part 21

Ethan's POV

At the bar.

My friends are so busy trying to get with a girl.

It isn't hard for any of them cause girls are the one who comes to them and not the other way around.

I am no excuse with these crazy girls who looks so pathetic in my eyes.

Which is why I am wondering why Maddie doesn't seem to be affected by my charm at all.

I admit, it's a bit challenging.

Somehow it makes me want to believe that there is something wrong with me.

It's either that, or she is still just really into Tyrone.

We are seated at the VIP couch and since my friends are busy I am just browsing through my IG account.

Unconciously, I have looked for Maddie's IG account. Why? I don't know.

Maybe, I am really just curious after all.

It's weird. Maddie looks totally different from the girl that I am seeing on her IG account.

Maddie is not ugly.

Definitely not! I actually think that she is beautiful.

Simple but beautiful.

She doesn't look like she combs her hair before going to school. She doesn't wear any make up, not even a powder. She dresses her self lousily. But the girl, the girl on her IG account looks like a model.

She looks so posh with her outfit. It mostly showcases her very long legs. Which by the way is one of my weaknesess.

Yeah, I have noticed that she hasn't deleted the picture of her and Tyrone. Maybe she is still hoping to get back with him after all.

Thinking about it makes me mad. Why? I don't know. Maybe because he is a cheater and she doesn't deserve him.

I am concerned because she is Tito Alex's daughter.

Yeah.

I think that's the reason why I am concerned.

And yes, that is me convincing myself that It is not because I like her.

Do I like her?

Too early to tell.

While I continue to browse thru her IG account, I got   a message from Venice.

Why is she with him?

Is that why she was pushing me earlier to go because she'll go on a date with him?

I did not reply to Venice's message, instead I dialled Maddies number.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

'The person you are calling is not available. Please try your call later.' The operator said

That's right. Maddie isn't available cause she is my girlfriend.

God! I'm getting crazy.

I'm even talking to the operator now.

I tried again.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

'The person you are calling is not available. Please try your call later.'

Jeez. Why isn't she answering my call!!!!!!!!

Marcus noticed that I am fidgeting.

'Hey brotha! What's wrong?' Marcus asked

'Nothing. Nothing's wrong and nothing seems to be going right either.'

'Bruh, stop with being anti social and come join us.' Mac said

'Join you with what? Trying to pick up a girl. No thanks. I'm taken.' I stood up and was about to walk away

'Hey where are you going?' Nick said trying to stop me

'I will go and find my girl.' And then I shooed Nick away