Part 31

ETHAN'S POV

I woke up a lot earlier than my alarm clock.

Weird. This never happened before.

Weirdest thing is that my face is aching.

Flashback

After Maddie ran to her house. I was still stucked in my seat. Unablento move because if that kiss Maddie gave me.

This is not the first time I got a kiss from a girl. Of course not. Yet I am unsure of the emotions that came rushing towards me after that kiss.

It's a kiss on a cheek for fuck's sake.

I am acting like a 13 year old who got a first kiss from her crush.

From then on, i couldn't stop smiling.

Laureen even noticed it when I got home. She got home a lot earlier than I did. Was I stuck up for that long?

I don't know what it is with Maddie but when I saw her crying last night. It made me want to protect her.

It made me want to block all the pain that is causing her.

Before I fell asleep. I remember myself smiling non stop. With a plan in mind to make Maddie happy and make her dorget Tyrone. After all I only got 86 days left before our contract ends.

Oh maybe that's why my face hurts. I didn't know that smiling excessively can cause this.

Do I like her? I am not sure but I want to protect her, that I am sure.

I woke up again with a renewed energy.

I have to pick up Mom and Dad from the airport.

Before I start preparing I sent Maddie a text message.

She now has a picture on my contacts

She now has a picture on my contacts. I was browsing through her IG account last night and saved this picture. Okay, just not this picture a few of them.

'Woah. Woah. Someone is still in a good mood.'
Laureen teases me as soon as I got down after taking a bath.

'What are you talking about?' I asked. Playing dumb.

'You have that smile glued to your face since last night my dear brother.' She even pointed at my face to emphasize the smile she is talking about

'I don't know what you mean Lau. I always have a smiley face.' I smiled exaggeratedly at her.

'Does my friend have anything to do with that?' Laureen asked

'Who's friend?' Of course I know who she's talking about I just wanna hear her say Maddie's name

'You know who. Don't play dumb!' I think Laureen is getting a little impatient

'Whatever. I will let you think what you like to think. I'll go now. Bye.' I left her without giving any answer and I went out to pick up my parents from the Airport.