Part 60

After eating breakfast we all prepared for today's event. I noticed that Tyrone is no longer here. Tinanong ko si Kuya Luis and he said na nagpasundo na raw si Tyrone kagabi. He doesn't know why basta gusto na daw umuwi.

I do not want to assume but I am pretty sure it's because of me and Ethan. Hinayaan ko na lang. I know he'll be able to move on soon. Mabait naman sya. Gwapo. Matino. I'm pretty sure makakahanap din sya ng magmamahal sa kanya.

Ethan joined the guys in teaching kids some art projects and I joined the dance group.

They handed the coloring books and materials to the kids which the kids can keep after. Ethan is so focused on what they are doing but he doesn't fail to look my way from time to time to give me a smile. I'm glad he's enjoying it.

We taught the kids some dance steps that they will be using for later's performance.

Glad Fen is here with us to teach the kids some dance moves.

Before lunch time everyone is already done. We first ate the food that Laureen and the kids prepared for us then we started with the event. Group by group the kids performed.

It is so fullfilling to see all the smiles and  laughters that the kids are giving us.

'If ever we are going to have kids, i want to have fifty of them.' Bulong sa akin ni Ethan.

'fifty?!!!!!' Sa gulat ko napasigaw ako ng bahagya which garnered the attention of some. I quickly apologised to them.

'Fifty?' I repeated but with a softer voice this time

'Ahuh. Fifty.' Ethan nodded with conviction.

'Kawawa naman matres ko nun.' Napasapo ako sa ulo ko just thinking about it.

'No. You will just be staying at home and I will keep you healthy so you can bare 50 kids.' Mukhang seryoso talaga si Ethan sa 50.

Iniisip ko ang itsura ko kapag nagkataon. 50 talaga? Ndi ba pwedeng bawasan ng 0?

'Don't worry. I can provide for the family.' Ethan said with confidence about their wealth then he kissed me on the cheek.

Jusko po. Tabang Lord!

After all the performances, all the kids gathered around and sang a thank you song for us and then we emotionally bid pur goodbyes to them.

'Ate ganda. Babalik ka ah.' Sabi sa akin ni Onyok. I squatted down to be at the same level as he is.

'Basta magpapakabait ka saka magaaral kang mabuti, promise babalik ako.' Sabi ko kay Onyok at ginulo ang buhok niya.

'Oo Ate ganda. Gagalingan ko sa school para magkaron ako ng magandang trabaho saka madaming pera tapos, tapos pag madami na akong pera papakasalan na kita.' He said at binigyan niya ako ng bulaklak ng santan.