Chapter 13

You cocked the gun in your hands. You narrowed your eyes under the hard plastic visor of the goggles you had on.

You aimed for your father your breathing slowed as your finger slowly closed on the tigger.

There was a scream.

Direct hit.

You watched him squirm about on the ground gripping over his now red chest.

You rolled your eyes at his dramatics and jumped down from your hiding spot.

"Dad." You called out to the still screaming man, "DAD!"

He stopped squirming and laid still.

"Dad stop with the dramatics." You spoke nudging him with your foot, "It's just paint."

He chuckled, "I know I know." He reached a hand out for you to help him up, "Still hurts though."

You laughed patting a fist over your chest, "Lots of padding on the big areas."

Your father laughed, "I don't remember you being so good when you were younger," he grinned, "Have you been practicing?"

You darted your gaze away for a moment, "Sorta?" You chuckled, "I learned how to spray someone with a spray bottle when they're across the room."

He gave you a pat on the shoulder as he passed, "I'm gonna head back to the diner and start some food." He jogged off, "Winner gets a cake!"

You rolled your eyes at his antics watching him leave.

Now it's time to show your brother and the bots who's truly the best at paint ball!

~

You ducked at shot at Strongarm the cadet yelling as she was hit. You straightened only to duck again as a gun was thrown at you.

Looking back at you then turned to look at the mech-turned-man Grimlock with an I-totally-understand-the-premise-of-this-game grin on his face. A single shot in his broad chest put him out of the game.

You pivoted on your heel placing two shots at Sideswipe and your Brother. You really would have thought Sideswipe would have more maturity than your brother being he's a million year old robot, or something like that you really don't understand their aging things, but no, you were wrong.

You watched the adult aged toddler storm off and recounted who was left in your head.

Russel

Sideswipe

Strongarm

Grimlock

Your dad...

BUMBLEBEE!

You ducked as a yellow colored pellet was shot at you and dove for cover. You picked up a piece of scrap metal and held it as a shield as three more shots splattered on its grey surface.

You peeked your head out to get a feel of the playing field only to duck your head back behind the metal when another shot was fired. 

You mulled over your opinions worrying your lower lip. You selected one with a chuckle, though you have to be quick.

You threw your weapon up and out hoping it landed near him. You pushed the shield out of the way and shot your arms into the air.

"I yield! I YIELD!" You shouted

"What?" The blonde-hair tipped man spoke lowering his gun

You spotted your weapon by his feet as you slowly approached.

"I give. You win." You spoke as you reached point blank range, "And what an honor it is to fall to such a gorgeous man."

He blushed lowering his gun, "Umm what?"

You grinned placing your foot on the butt of your gun, "Too bad he didn't think about kicking the guns away."

So... a man will definitely cry when shot point-blank range in the balls. Interesting.

Well, you won. You get a cake.

You kneeled rubbing the whimpering man's bicep as he held his hands against this package. You couldn't help but laugh.

"Stop laughing!" Bee yelled voice high-pitched with pain

"I... I Regreat Absolutely NOTHING!" You wheezed

"I hate you! You're a slagging glitch!" He squeaked

This only caused you to flip in your back and laugh harder. Tears prickled at the edges of your eyes and threatened to fall.

"THE BABY FACTORY IS IN NEED OF REPAIR HAIR HAIR!" You laughed your ass off like the cruel bitch you are

"DO YOU NEED SOME ICE FOR THAT BEE!?"

"DID YOUR STINGER GET STUNG!?"

You continued on and on with these stupid jokes that are only hilarious to you.

Soon enough you helped Bee up towards the diner his arm slung over your shoulder as you continued to mock the poor bot who's probably never even been kicked in the balls before..... do cybertronians even have balls?

Your going to assume no, but you were still curious.

Oh so curious.