Chapter 29

"Easy... Easy.. I SAId EASY GODDAMNIT!" Goggles was getting annoyed with your overeagerness to try to move 

"I have to get moving goddamnit! Who knows what they've done to him while I've been fucking stuck here!" You glared arms trembling a little as you struggled to keep yourself up between the two bars

"Well if you push yourself too hard you'll only hurt yourself more and if you collapse on the field you aren't gonna help anyone, especially not your brother." Goggles said with a sigh, "I know you want to get right up and fight and find him, but your not some jack-in-the-box that can just spring right up after being shoved into a box, you need to heal and aren't made of springs."

You stumbled on your feet and dropped against the ground arms still grasping the metal bars. you hissed in pain through your teeth wound on fire from the sudden movement. Goggles was quick to jump into action and help you back to your feet. You glanced at Bee who had gotten up from his seat across the room from you. You looked away.

"I have to make this right Goggles. I have too.." You grunted taking another painful step 

She sighed and rubbed her eyes, "You stupid stubborn idiot!" 

You kept moving forward along the path dictated by the bars at your sides. Your breathing heaved a little as you looked back towards Bee. He hadn't sat back down after standing up after your stumble. You kept your gaze on him as you moved one step at a time. Slowly he drew closer and closer. Your breathing heaved with the painful effort it took to reach him. 

You started to move a little faster hissing through your teeth until you were able to just collapse in his arms. He was surprised when you just fell into him, but caught and held you none the less. You grasped fistfuls of his shirt tears brimming in your eyes.

You were ashamed to admit it wasn't just from the pain. It was from the large looming since of failure and fear you had in your head ever since you that football game. You trembled against him choking on a ragged sob that tried to make a daring escape from your throat.

There was something about Bee that comforted you. You didn't know what it was really. It was kinda like a feeling. No.. it is a feeling just one you didn't  know how to surpress and shove aside. But it made you feel so good around him, like you could fall right down in his arms and he would hold you until you felt steady on your feet again. That's the kind of feeling you felt with Bee, like he's your best friend but you could fuck him and it wouldn't be weird.

Scratch that thinking about fucking a giant alien robot is pretty weird. But you know what? You were oddly okay with it.