Chapter 7

You muttered staring at the skim wound on your upper arm. Your lip twitched as you stared at the blood trailing down your toned arm and into the sink. Your fingers tightened around the edge as you snarled.

"BITCH!" You snapped at the painful wound

You hissed sharply through your teeth as you dumped alcohol on the wound. Your hand contorted the tendons strangling your hand into a fist as you shoved the disinfectant back into the counter. Shakily you managed to get the bandage tightly wrapped around your bicep.

You puffed a breath and caught your would eye in the mirror. You stared into the (e/c) depths of your eyes, then winced away knowing who they reminded you of. You flickered your gaze to your form. From the scars that broke up your skin to the toned lean muscles ready to be put into action under it.

You sighed and slipped a scrubbed the the blood off your arm and slipped on a baggy T-shirt. you ran your fingers through your hair brushing some from your face. You leaned forward over the sink your eyes trained on a faint scar above your lip. You poked your tongue out and traced the small weathered scar.

You jumped and smashed your face into the mirror then a knock rippled through the RV.

"(Y/n)?" That's odd that sounds like Russel

You shrugged and walked out of the bathroom and opened the front door to your RV. You smiled at your younger sibling.

"What can I do for you Rusty?" You grinned leaning on the doorframe

"Umm.. it's Russel, and dad said we should play catch? Something about sibling bonding?" He spoke in more of a question showing you the football he held

You nodded, "If you want to I'll gladly toss the ol' pigskin around."

Russel's brows lowered, "You're just like dad."

You grinned taking the ball from him, "You're saying that like it's a bad thing!"

He groaned at you and waved you over to follow him.

~

You chuckled catching the throw from Russel, "So you play football? Tell me about that."

"Well the captain is Hal, she's the one who basically told me to play or she'd bike by everyday and throw footballs at me." Russel stated as you gently tossed the ball at him

"What position do you play?" You asked watching the ball as he threw it back at you

"Well in the kicker." Russel stated catching the ball

"So you do the extra point and the kick after every touch down?" You questioned knowing full well what you were talking about

"Well, yes I do that. I can kick pretty far too." Russel gloated slightly catching the ball

You chuckled softly, "Is that so? Well why don't you kick it for me and I'll chase after it and try to catch it."

Russel smiled and placed the ball up as through it was on a t-stand. He took a few steps back for a running starts and you tensed your muscles ready to chase the kick. You heard the contact of foot and ball and spotted the brown ball arching over your head.

You sprang into action and began to chase it down. You heard Russel following after. You were too focused on the balls slow decent downwards that everything else was a blur.

"CAR!" Russel shouted and your attention was pulled to the yellow sports car a few feet from you

Expertly you leapt up and grabbed the ball and slid onto the hood of the car. Which immediately heated below you. You laughed and lifted the ball up.

"I said I would catch it didn't I Russel!?" You chuckled tossing the ball at him

"-Speaking of my kids here they are."You turned your attention to who your father was talking to

"UNCLE JERRY!" You laughed loudly a large grin spreading across your face

"Eh! Kiddo, it's been too long!" The man chuckled walking over and ruffling your hair

"I thought you and mom didn't have any siblings?" Russel spoke confused

Your father chuckles, "Jerry's an old friend of mind, and (y/n)s godfather if I remember correctly."

"What are you doing back in town you old windbag?" You laughed ignoring the scorching hood below you

He replied with a deep raspy chuckle, "I'm only stoping in to say hi, I'm headed down to Colorado. I heard they had some absolutely beAUTiful mustangs ready for the refurbishing."

You chuckled, "So your still doing detailing I assume." You laugh, "You still need to design me a tattoo!"

He rummages through his pocket, "Ac'ully I did design one for ya." He handed you a crumpled piece of paper and you stared at it

"Milk... oil... needles... lettuce..." you cocked a brow over the paper at him

He chuckles and takes another paper from his pocket, "This one should be it."

You inspected the colored sketch. A feather transitioning into flame the oranges and whites blending together and showing off long chard edges. You smiled.

"Cuz ya know I'm delicate and soft as a fire, but I will burn ya." You chuckled copying his accent

"That's the exact reason why I drew this for you."

You smiled at him, "Thanks Jerry. I'll get it tattooed as soon as I can."

He chuckles patting your shoulder, "Send me a pic when you get around to it." He mounted his bike, "It's been nice seeing the lot of ya, but the road is calling me and I must answer." With that he drove off.

"... c-can you get off my hood now?.."