1

I was driving to myles house because i haven't seen him in so long. i pulled up to his house and parked my car. i pulled out my camera and decided to start vlogging again. " hey guys welcome back to my channel wow it's been so long it's been a while but i'm going back to vlogging so don't worry but my day has been interesting. so last night i got wasted and i don't remember anything i woke up this morning with a hangover it was bad but yea i needed to get out the house i just woke up like an hour or two ago and now i'm at my friends house to hang out so yea lets go " i said. i grabbed my stuff and got out my car. " so my friend doesn't know that i'm here. i am going to surprise him you guys know who he his " i said walking up to his door. i rang his doorbell. he opened the door and looked surprised. " surprise " i said. " mia " he said smiling at me. " myles " i said smiling. " mia mia your here OMG " he said picking me up and hugging me. " yes i'm here " i said laughing. " wait why what did i do now " he said. " you didn't do anything i just needed to get out the house and we need to fix our friendship " i said. " come in please " he said. " ok guys well i'm here with myles we are going to talk and then i will get back to you guys later " i said. i turned off the camera and looked at myles. " sit down we need to talk " he said. " ok " i said. i sat down and smiled at jake. " hey mia how are you " he said walking up to me. " i'm doing good how about you " i asked standing up. " i'm good " he said hugging me. he walked away and i sat back down. " so mia what's new " myles asked. " well jack and i are not together anymore " i said. " yea i know that almost everyone in this world knows that " he said making me laugh. " yea but i don't know if you have seen my video on this but i was pregnant and he broke it off and it's just been like hell between us we are always arguing and fighting. he always has a girl over but recently things have been looking up " i said. " oh wow you were pregnant " he asked. " yes i was " i said smiling. " and the baby is it here " he asked. " umm no i was 6 months when i had the baby and he didn't make it " i said looking down. " oh wow i'm sorry i didn't know i wouldn't have brought it up " he said. " no no no your fine how would you know " i said.

Jack's POV

" sorry it took me so long " i said closing and locking the door. " jack " rose said. " yea " i said grabbing a water from the fridge. " why did you lie to me " she said. " what are you talking about " i said. " mia's not your best friend she's your ex " she said. " how do you know " i asked. " come on jack how stupid do i look she's logan and jake paul's little sister and your in a band called why don't we and you guys are big how would i not know about you guys " she said. " look rose she really is my best friend at least to me she is and yea so she's my ex why does that matter " i said. " because you are still in love with her " she said looking down. " what " i said. " and she's still in love with you " she said. " what are you talking about rose we have been separated for about a year now " i said. " look jack i like you and i thought that this could go somewhere but it can't " she said. " wait why " i said. " because then i would be standing in the way of love and i can't live with that " she said. she stood up and started grabbing her stuff. " no don't leave stay " i said. " your right " i said. " about what " she said. " i do still love her " i said. " i knew it " she said. " what's that supposed to mean " i said. " this was too good to be true jack " she said. " what do you mean " i asked. " you dating me like come on jack i'm not stupid someone that looks like you and lives with someone who looks like mia and wants to be with me i knew that you only wanted sex " she said. " wait what " i said standing up. " you only wanted me for my body " she said. " IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU THINK OF ME ROSE " i yelled. " DON'T YELL AT ME I KNOW THAT YOU AND MIA HAVE DATED MANY TIMES " she yelled. " SO EVERYONE DOES " i yelled. " YEA BUT I KNOW THAT IT WAS ALL A BET " she yelled. " HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT " i yelled. " I JUST KNOW " she yelled. " YOU KNOW WHAT GET OUT " i yelled. i walked to the door and opened it waiting for her to leave. " fine bye jack " she said grabbing all of her stuff. " you will be missed " she said walking up to me. " yea well you won't " i said pushing her out and closing the door.