66

Next Morning 

I woke up the next morning with a big smile on my face. " MIA WAKE UP " char yelled running into my room with the rest of the girls. " i'm up " i said siting up. " today's the big day " she said. " today's the big day " i said smiling. I got up and checked my phone to see it was 6 in the morning. I walked downstairs and saw all of the girls in the kitchen. " so who's making breakfast " i asked. " i will " tif said. " ok lets eat then get ready " i said. " ok " they said. We ate our food then started getting ready. " ok well i'm not getting ready until we get to the church i'm not supposed to " i said. " yea so everyone just grab your stuff and get into the car " erika said. We all grabbed our make up, hair stuff, and our dresses. " so it's not an actual church " christina said. " no we are getting married outside " i said. We ran into the bride's room and started getting ready. I helped the girls get ready until all of the mom's got here. "can someone help me get ready please " i said. " of course myta come on " kristen said. " hey we know how to do make up moms do the hair " tif said making me laugh. We were finished and we had 30 minutes to put on my dress so we all chilled for 10 minutes then started putting on my dress. 

The hair 

The hair 

The makeup 

The makeup 

The dress 

I walked out and everyone looked at me. " OMG " kristen said. " you guys did good on the hair " christina said. " we know " myta said making me laugh.  we waited a couple minutes when my dad walked in. " wow " he said getting teary eyed. " no dad don't cry " i said walking up to him. " i'm sorry you look so beautiful " he said wiping away his tears. " thank you dad " i said hugging him. " guess what " he said. " what " i said. " it's time " he said. I looked at my girls and they all looked at me. " it's ok just stay calm " ava said. " ok thanks ready guys " i said. " yea come on " my mom said. The moms went and sat down while everyone found their partners. " wow look at my baby sister " logan said getting jake's attention. " wow she's so grown up " jake said. " aww thanks guys " i said. " alright everyone lets get this show on the road " jonah said. They all walked out and now it was my turn. I walked up to the door and took a deep breath. " here we go " my dad said. He walked me down the aisle and handed me off to jack. " woah " jack said making me smile. " you may all have a seat " the priest said. They all sat down and we started the best day of my life. " Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Mia and Jack in matrimony commended to be honorable among all and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace " he said. We looked out and saw that our moms were crying. Jack and i laughed then looked at each other again. " Love is an adventure and a conquest. It survives and develops like the universe itself only by perpetual discovery. The only right love is that between couples whose passion leads them both, one through the other, to a higher possession of their being. Put your faith in the spirit which dwells between the two of you. You have each offered yourself to the other as a boundless field of understanding, of enrichment, of mutually increased sensibility. You will meet above all by entering into and constantly sharing one another's thoughts, affections, and dreams. There alone, as you know, in spirit, which is arrived through flesh, you will find no disappointments, no limits. There alone the skies are ever open for your love; there alone lies the great road ahead " he said. " The Definition of a wedding is a marriage ceremony, especially considered as including the associated celebrations " he said. " now it is time for the vows first we will start off with the groom " he said handing jack a mic. "I Jack Avery take you, Mia Paul to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of  our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live " jack said making me smile. " now the bride " the priest said. " I Mia Paul take you, Jack Avery to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live " i said making jack smile. " ok now can we please get the rings " the priest said. Isla walked up to us with the pillow with our rings and handed it to the priest. " groom your first " he said. Jack grabbed the ring. " I Jack give you Mia this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you " jack said sliding the ring onto my finger. I grabbed jack's ring. "I Mia give you Jack this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you " i said sliding jack's ring onto his finger. "By the power vested in me by the State of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride " the priest said. Jack cupped my face and kissed me. "  "I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Avery " The priest said. Everyone stood up cheering and we walked down the aisle hand in hand smiling.