45

I got up and walked upstairs to start getting ready for my day. I put on one of jack's hoodies and left my hair down i only put on mascara and walked downstairs. " THERE SHE IS " corbyn yelled. " good morning guys " i said saying hi to everyone. I walked up to jack and hugged him from behind. " good morning beautiful " he said. " good morning handsome " i said kissing his back. " y do you guys have to be so fucking cute " tiffany said. " oh shut up u and edwin are fucking cute too " i said walking up to her. " yea your right " she said making us all laugh. We all ate breakfast outside since it was a beautiful morning. " babbbbeee " i said. " yea " jack said. " let's record the video now " i said. " ok we will be back " jack said. " can we all be in it " austin asked. " sure why not like an update video " i said. " yea that should be fun " jack said. " k i'll be back. " i said. I went and grabbed my camera. I walked back outside and saw a whole bunch of chairs set up i set up my camera and sat in the middle. " HEEEYYYYY GUYS welcome back to my channel if your new welcome it's been a while since i have uploaded but today i want you guys to know what's been going on in my life " i said. " first thing firsts i have been dating someone for 6 months now and some of you guys guessed right but other didn't and were way off so my boyfriend is going to be joining us today " i said looking at jack. " everyone welcome my lover JACK AVERY " i said. He walked into the view of the camera and sat down next to me. " yea it's me again " he said making us all laugh. " also i lied to you guys he's not my boyfriend he's my fiance. He asked me to marry him 2 days ago and of course i said yes " i said looking at him smiling. " your going to be mrs. avery " he said looking at me smiling. I kissed him and everyone said aww. " oh shut up guys speaking of guys why don't the rest of why don't we come and join us " i said. They all came in acting crazy. " so while i'm making this video does anyone want to say anything " i asked. " yea actually " christina said sitting in corbyn's lap. " wait we are telling them " corbyn said. " do you want to wait longer " she asked. " no fuck it lets tell them " he said making us laugh. " ok umm i'm pregnant " she said smiling. " yea we are going to be parents " corbyn said smiling. " anybody else " i said. " yea daniel, jonah and i are still single so dm us " zach said making us laugh. " ok so if you guys have me on snapchat then you would have noticed that the boys of prettymuch have been on it same as their girlfriends and some of you guys thought i was dating one of them but they are all my bestfriends and i met the boys at my birthday party then i met tif and char 4 months ago and they are the nicest people ever so welcome PRETTYMUCH AND THEIR GIRLFRIENDS " i said. They came in and char sat on Brandon's lap while tif sat on edwin's lap. " before the video is over does anyone want to say anything " i asked. " yea someone date me please " zion said making us laugh. " ok well yup that has been my life the past 6 months but it's time for all of us beautiful people to go. so thank you guys for taking the time and watching this video new video's coming soon but also tell me what you guys want to see LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT " i said. " WE ALL LOVE YOU FUCKERS " zion yelled. " THATS RIGHT " jack yelled. " bye guys " i said laughing. I turned off my camera and took it inside. " so what are we doing today " daniel asked. " well i have a video to edit " i said. " how about the rest of us just chill here for the day " jack said. " yea that's fine now let me edit " i said sitting down with my laptop. I was in the middle of editing when christina walked up to me. " hey so i wanted to show you something " she said sitting down next to me. " ok " i said. " here look " she said. She showed me her phone and i saw three photos of jack and i one from date night the one where he proposed and one from yesterday. " these are so cute send them to me so i can post them " i said. " ok " she said.

' The past 2 days have been the best days in my life

' The past 2 days have been the best days in my life. 6 months ago jack and i got back together 2 days ago we hit our 6 month anniversary. He took me on this cute date we went and ate some food then went to the beach where we went on a walk and he proposed. Jack and i are engaged there is a video out with more info. Yesterday we told our friends then christina surprised us all with some news too thank you to christina for taking these pictures but more importantly thank you to jack robert avery the love of my life the center of my universe can't wait to become Mrs. avery, Love you to the moon and back '

I posted the pictures and 1 minute later my phone went crazy. I uploaded the video and saw that everyone was playing around either in the pool or running around it. I ran inside to change into my bikini and i ran out jumping into the pool.