33

Jacks pov

" BABE " I yelled but no answer. I walked downstairs and saw that Mia was asleep on the couch. Aww she's so cute I can believe she's 20 already wow. " Mia baby wake up " I said shaking her.

Mia's pov

" Mia baby wake up " I heard someone say. I woke up and saw jack shaking me. " jack " I said. " yea " he said smiling. " u can see me " I asked. " yea why " he said walking away. " bc I died " I said sitting up. I put my head in my hands confused. " no u didn't you were asleep this whole time " he said. " then what happened " I said. " well it's your birthday and we have to go to The boys house bc they tried to make u breakfast " he said. " so It was all a dream " I asked myself. " I guess so baby " he said walking out the kitchen. " good " I said smiling. " u ready to go " he asked. " yea let's go " I said. We left my house and went to the boys house. I walked in and saw nobody downstairs. " HELLO " I called out. " SHES HERE " corbyn yelled. They ran down the stairs and tackled me to the ground. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " Daniel yelled. " thank you " I said laughing. We all got up from the ground and they each gave me a hug. We ate the breakfast and we now just talking and laughing. " hey Mia can u help me pick out my outfit for the dinner " jack said. " uh yea " I said kinda confused. He grabbed my hand taking me upstairs to his room. I walked in and sighed. " what's wrong babe " he asked. " I haven't been here in a while bringing back the worst memory " I said looking down. " hey hey no being sad on your birthday " he said. I smiled at him and he smiled back. " so since it's your birthday today u will have a day full of surprises " he said walking into his closet. " like surprise number one " he said handing me a bag. I opened the bag and saw what was inside. I looked up at him confused. " dog food " I questioned. " yea so if u get hungry later u have a snack " he said. I looked at him with disgust in my eyes. He busted out laughing. " it's a joke baby I just bought it to prank u " he said. I dropped the bag of dog food and walked out his room. " baby are u mad " he said. " no " I said turning around in front of him. " k good " he said kissing me. " what time is it " I asked. " 3 " jack said. " alright fellas see u later I gotta go get ready for dinner " I said. I kissed jack bye and walked back to my house. When I walked in I stood there silently. " CHRISTINA " I yelled. " YEA " she yelled coming out the bathroom. We ran up to each other and hugged. " it's been so long " I said. " too long " she said. " ik " I said. We pulled apart and she looked at me. " also happy birthday sister " she said making me smile. " thank u. let's get ready now then surprise corbyn " I said. She shook her head and we walked upstairs. I started blasting music and we got ready.

I was wearing the white skirt and Erika was wearing the black shorts

I was wearing the white skirt and Erika was wearing the black shorts. " READY " I yelled. " READY " she yelled. " u look good " she said. " thank you. You do too " I said walking out the house. I locked the door and we got into my car and drove to the boys house. When we got there we walked up to the door and i walked in first. " that's what i said but she was still being a bitch " i said loudly. " That bitch " christina said loudly. " woah who pissed you off " corbyn said walking out the bathroom on his phone. " look i have a picture of her " i said making him look up. " babe " he asked. " hi baby " she said smiling. He ran up to her and picked her up spinning them around. They kissed and he put her down. He looked over at me and ran up to me tackling me. " NOT AGAIN " i yelled falling down. " BABY " jack yelled. " christina " he said. " hey jack " she said. they hugged while corbyn helped me off the ground. " that's why you were being hecka secretive " he said. " yea to surprise corbs " i said walking up to jack. we hugged when my mom walked in looking nice. " wow mom ok fuck it up " i said smiling. " don't talk to me like that i will not be fucking it up mia " she said making me laugh. " what's so funny " she asked. " what you said " i said falling down to the ground. She walked up to me picking me up from the ground. she looked at me then hugged me i hugged her back and smiled. " I have my babygirl back " she said. " yes you do mom " i said. " umm pam " jack said. " yea " she said. " not to be rude but she's my " he said walking up to me. " babygirl " he said pulling me close. " oh ok well sorry jack " she said laughing. " Where is everyone " I asked. " getting ready " jack said. " ok " I said. We were sitting on the couch when the boys walked downstairs. " Christina " Jonah said. " hey boys " she said standing up. They ran up to her tackling her to the floor. " OWW " she yelled. " yea they tend to do that " I said standing up. " baby " jack said. " yea " I said turning around. " ik I didn't say this earlier but u look so good right now like GOD DAMN " he said making me laugh. " jaaack " I said. " sorry baby " he said. " it's ok " i said giving him a peck.