56

The Next Week 

We were all at my house in the backyard. " hey mia when did u want to go see mom so i can buy my ticket " jake said. " wait your going back to ohio " daniel asked. " yea me, jack, logan, and jake " i said. " ok then the rest of us are going " jonah said. " alright " i said. " wait we can't stay here in cali alone so we are going " edwin said. " so then we are all going including the girls " i said. " you bet i wanna meet mama paul " austin said. " nope our parents are divorced and she got remarried so nope she's not a paul " logan said. " oh well we want to meet your mom " zion said. " dumbass " zion said. " ok then we leave on friday " i said. " k well we are going to ohio " brandon said. " you guys really don't have to go you know "i said. " we know but we want to " zach said. " ok then everyone buy your tickets " logan said. " babe i just bought our tickets " jack said. " wait what " i said. " yea i was inside buying our tickets " he said. " aww babe you didn't have to pay for me i was going to pay for myself " i said wrapping my arms around his neck. " oh well " he said picking me up. He walked over to the pool and put me down. " why did u bring me to the pool " i asked. " to do this " he said. " wait what " i asked confused. As soon as i said that he pushed me into the pool. " JACK " i yelled. " aww i'm sorry babe " he said laughing. " help me out at least " i said. " ugh fine " he said sticking out his hand. I grabbed it and pulled him into the pool. " haha payback asshole " i said laughing. " oh yea " he said. I swam away from him and got out the pool. I ran to the group and hid behind brandon. " B HELP " i yelled. " i got you " he said. " thanks " i said. " but one little thing mia " he said. " yea what is that " i said. " run " he said. " why " i asked but then i started running away. He caught up to me and picked me up. " NO B PUT MY DOWN " i said trying to get free. " no " he said walking to the pool. when we got to the edge i noticed jack behind us. " NOW JACK " i yelled. He pushed us in and i started laughing. We all ended up getting into the pool and had a very fun day. " alright well we will see you guys on friday at the airport " nick said. " yea bye guys " i said closing the door after them. " alright we should get going too " logan said. All the boys got up and grabbed their stuff. " even you " i said walking up to jack. " yea " he said. " aww ok " i said. " unless you want me to stay " he said. " no it's ok go home and sleep in your bed " i said smiling. " ok love you " he said kissing me. " love you too " i said smiling. They left and i closed the door locking it. I checked everything and made sure it was all locked. I went to bed and drifted off to sleep but got woken up to my doorbell ringing. I looked at my pone and saw that it was 3 in the morning. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I opened the door and saw a group of people. " how can i help you " i said. " grab her " the girl said. I was closing my door but one of the guys stopped it before it could close all the way. " no please what do you want " i begged. " shut up " one of the guys said. " NO NO LET ME GO " i yelled as two guys picked me up. I wiggled and got out of their grip and ran as fast as i could to the boys house. " GO GET HER " the girl yelled. I ran up to the door and started pounding on it. " HELP ME PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR " i yelled. " JACK PLEASE HELP ME " i yelled. They grabbed me and picked me up. " NO PLEASE I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT MONEY ANYTHING PLEASE JUST LET ME GO " i yelled crying. " IS SHE OK " a neighbor asked. " YEA SHE WAS JUST SLEEP WALKING I'M HER LITTLE SISTER " the girl yelled. " NO DON'T BELIEVE HER I DON'T KNOW HER " i yelled. " OK WELL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT " they yelled walking back into their house. " NO HELP ME NO " i yelled before they threw me into their car and closed the door. " please let me go please do you want money i'll give you money " i cried. " shut up "the girl said then everything went blank.