30

When we got to the restaurant jack was the first one out the car. I got out and ran up to him. " stop walking " I said but he continued. " JACK STOP " I said pulling him back. " yes Mia " he said stopping. " what's wrong with you " I asked. " nothing why " he said. " bc u have an attitude " I said. " nothing I'm just tired " he said then walked away. I watched him walk into the restaurant and then I started walking when someone stopped me. " hi " she said. " hi are u lost " I asked. " no " she said. " ok then what's up " I asked. " HEY GET BACK HERE " a lady called out. She just stared at me it made me uncomfortable. " umm ok well I gotta go " I said turning around and walking away. I walked into the restaurant and looked for everyone. When I saw them they were all happy and laughing. I smiled and took a picture Logan looked at me and smiled. " where were u " Jake asked. " outside " I said. " what were u doing that " he asked. " umm It was weird some girl came up to me and just stared at me " i said thinking back. " oh well come sit next to me girl " Christina said. I smiled and sat next to her and jack. " Daniel " jack said. " yea " Daniel said. " can I talk to you for a second " jack said. " sure shoot " he said. " alone " jack said standing up. " uh ok we'll be back guys " Daniel said standing up. They walked away from the table and I rolled my eyes. " what's wrong with jack " Christina asked. " I'm not sure " I said. The boys walked back and Daniel sat next to me. " not to be rude but why did jack move " I asked Daniel. " Idk something about not wanting to be around u " he said. I leaned back into my chair and my eyes started to water for the second time tonight. I got up from the table and ran to the bathroom. I ran into the stall locking it. I sat there for a couple of minutes when the door opened. " MIA " Christina yelled out. " YEA " I said. " come out the stall " she said. I wiped away my tears and acted like nothing was wrong. I unlocked the stall walking out and smiling at her. " what's wrong " I asked washing my hands. " u don't have to pretend in front of me " she said. I walked up to her and hugged her. " thank you for always being there " I said. We walked out and back to the table. We all ordered our food and ate it. I was having a good time they just sang happy birthday to me. We were all eating dessert when I looked over at jack and saw him looking at me. We were walking out the restaurant when I saw the same little girl from before I walked Into the restaurant. " ok who can I ride with " jack said. " ur riding with me silly " I said unlocking the car. " WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO " he yelled. " can I talk to you in the car " I asked. He rolled his eyes and got in closing the door. " look idk what the hell is wrong with u but if I did something I'm sorry " i said. " yea whatever can I go now " he said. " u know what i thought we could rlly make it this time but i guess not " i said. He looked up at me. " what do you mean " he said. " i can't do this anymore it's over I'm sorry i just can't " i said crying. " WAIT WHAT NO MIA ITS ME JACK IM SORRY " he yelled. " no jack look I'm sorry that i yelled at your earlier but i can't if your going to do this everytime I yell at you then maybe it wasn't meant to be " I said looking down. " no Mia please can we talk about it " he asked. " tomorrow I just want this day to end " I said. " Mia please " he said. I got out the car and looked over at me mom. " drive me home please " I said in tears. " ok " she said. Jack got out the car crying. He ran up to me and tried to kiss me but I dodged it. " we are in public we don't want the fans knowing that we dated again " I said looking down. I got into the car and my mom rolled down the window. " happy birthday Mia " a fan said. " this is the worst birthday ever " I said. She walked away looking down and I looked up at jack. " don't come to my house tonight go home " I said. " ok but it's not over " he said. " drive mom " I said. " MIA ITS NOT OVER " I heard him yell. I looked out the window and cried. " so I'm taking u home " she asked. " yes mom " I said. " u called me mom finally also are u cold " she asked. " no why " I said. " because u barely have any clothes on u look like your a stripper " she said. " JUST STOP " I yelled. " what why u need to know what u looked like " she said with a smirk. " ur the worst mom ever I FUCKING HATE YOU " I said yelling the last part. " I HATE YOU TOO I CANT WAIT TILL U DIE " she yelled. Then everything went blank.

Jacks pov

I fell down onto my knees and cried how could I have lost her again. " what'd you do jack " Daniel said. " I was disrespecting her so she ended it " I said. " u deserved it " Jake said. I got up and turned around looking at him. " AND WHAT ABOUT U HUH " I yelled. " what about me " he said. " U ARE THE WORST BROTHER IN THE WORLD ALL U DO IS DISRESPECT HER AND TREAT HER LIKE SHIT THEN U PICK THIS HOE OVER YOUR OWN FUCKING SISTER " I said. " watch it avery " he said. " WHAT WHY U KNOW THAT ERIKA AND MIA ARE NOT THE BEST OF FRIENDS BUT YOU STILL BROUGHT THAT BITCH TO HER FUCKING BIRTHDAY DINNER YOUR A FUCKING JOKE " I yelled at him. " ALL RIGHT THATS IT " he said. He pushed me up against the wall chocking me. I kicked him off of me and started throwing punches. We were full on fighting when Daniel got a call. " OMG we are one our way " he said. Logan pulled me off of Jake and I saw that he was all beat up. " u little bitch " he said spiting the blood from his mouth at me.