48

Jack's POV

I walked out of mia's house and started crying. I walked home and walked inside. " jack why are you crying " daniel asked. " i always find a way to mess it up " i said crying. " what are you talking about " zach asked. " this " i said walking up to the counter and i put the ring down. " isn't that mia's engagement ring " christina said. " yea it is " i said. " what happened jack " jonah said. " i told her this morning that i needed space that's why she ran out of here crying " i said. " ok continue " logan said. " and then when she got home and we went upstairs we uhh we had sex " i said. " so every couple does was it not good " zach said making everyone laugh. " no we got into a big argument and she asked me if i still needed space and i just stood there like a dumbass i should have just said no i don't she would still be mine but i just stood there so she told me that since i needed space that i can get space single " i said crying harder. " jack i'm sorry " zach said. " for what " i asked. " making that joke " he said. " oh it's cool zach " i said. " guys look at Instagram mia's live " christina said. " no not again " i said taking out my phone.

Mia's POV

I got up and walked into my room to redo my hair i put on the hoodie from earlier and took out my phone. I started a live and waited a couple of minutes for more people to get on but i noticed all the boys were watching and so was jack. " hey guys so i decided to go live because i haven't in a while and i just thought i should go live you know " i said. " so does anyone have any questions " i asked. " where's jack " i read. " oh he's not here he's at home " i said. " how did you meet prettymuch " i read. " i met them at my birthday party there is actually a video up talking about that kinda " i said smiling. " is that jack's hoodie " i read. " no this isn't jack's hoodie " i said. " who's is it " i read." it's brandon's hoodie " i said. " how happy are you with jack " i read and instantly i got sad and started crying. " why are you crying " i read. " look i came on here to just talk to you guys and chill but you guys keep asking where jack is and if we are still together or if we broke up and if i'm happy " i said taking a deep breath. " and no i'm not happy jack and i are taking a break we just have so much stuff on our schedules and it hurts to say that but yea jack avery is back on the market " i said crying even harder. " i gotta go guys bye " i said then i ended the live. My phone buzzed telling me jack was live i clicked on his live and started watching.

Jack's POV

I looked at everyone and i started a live. " jack what are u doing " daniel asked. " tell the truth " i said. I waited and noticed that mia joined my live. " hey guys so my eyes are red you guys can tell that i have been crying " i said. " so mia lied on her live we didn't break up because of our schedules i really wish it was that instead of the real reason "i said. " no i'm not calling mia a liar or anything like that so please stop because i still love this girl " i said. " the real reason why we broke up is because i need space " i said. " yes i told her that i need space which is true ik we just told you guys that we got back together but now we aren't anymore and it kills me to say that so that's the real reason why we aren't together anymore " i said. " why am i saying this " i read. " because it's true and it should be told " i said. " why didn't you just go with mia's lie " i read. " because she should't have to lie about our relationship we shouldn't have to and i couldn't live knowing that the girl that i love the most just lied about the reason why we ended things " i said. " 2 more questions then i'm done " i said. " jack i love you too i didn't tell u when u left today " i read. " i love you too mia always have always will " i said. " i can't do this anymore " i said getting up. I ran out the door and i ran to mia's house. " open the door mia " i said. She opened the door and i walked in. " yea jack " she said. " i don't need space i need you i love you mia i do " i said smashing my lips onto hers. When we pulled apart i looked at her and smiled. " are you sure jack " she said. " yes i'm positive " i said. " then i love you too " she said smiling. " u will be needing this back " i said giving her the ring. She put the ring on and smiled. " guys we are back together " i said smiling. " we fixed it " she said. " i'm sorry baby " i said looking at her. " don't worry about it we have been spending alot of time with each other lately " she said. " god i love you " i said. " god i'm so lucky " she said. I kissed her then we looked at each other. " k guys so i'm going to end my live " i said. I ended my live and put my phone down.