57

Jack's POV 

I woke up and checked my phone to see that it was 8 so i got up from bed and walked downstairs. "' good morning " i said. " good morning " zach said. " hey have you talked to mia " christina asked. " no i just woke up " i said getting cereal. " well i've been calling her and she's not answering " she said. " that's weird i'll call her in a bit maybe she's still sleeping " i said. " yea maybe " she said. 

Mia's POV  

I woke up to a bright light shinning in my face. I looked around and saw that i was in a room with one window. I looked down and i was tied down to a chair. " she's awake " a guy said. " WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME " i yelled. " well well if it isn't miss perfect " the girl said coming through the door. " who are you " i asked. " you know who i am " she said. I took a good look at her and my eyes got wide. " your that waitress from ihop " i said. " bingo the one you took jack from yea that's me " she said with a smile. " please let me go i'll give you anything " i said. " even jack " she said. " except for him " i said. " that's what i thought now i have a question " she said. " what " i said. " do you remember him " she asked pointing at some guy. " your the waiter that tried to give me his number but jack wouldn't let you " i said. " correct again now if only you were smart about who you picked " he said. " i was smart if i went with you we would have ended the day after " i said. " yea ok " he said. " you look like your only good for a one night stand and even then it would be bad " i said. " beat her " he said. The waitress walked up to me and started hitting me. 

Jack's POV 

I walked upstairs and got dressed. Once i was done i called mia but she didn't answer so i called her again. I called her 10 times and she didn't answer so i walked downstairs to ask the boys if mia was mad at me. " hey do you guys know if mia is mad at me " i asked. " no why " logan said. " bc she isn't answering her phone " i said. "Yea i texted her earlier but she never responded " daniel said. " i'm gonna go check on her make sure she's ok " i said. I walked outside and stepped on something. I looked down and saw mia's phone. " hey guys look " i said showing them her phone. " why is her phone outside our door " zach asked. I looked at her house and noticed the front door wide open. " idk but why is her door open " i asked. " what " logan said. " her front door is wide open " i said. We all ran out the house and ran into mia's house. After 5 minutes of searching we all met in the living room. " she's not here " jonah said. " call the prettymuch boys ask them then call jake she has to be with one of them " i said. " i'll call myles maybe she's with him " daniel said. After 10 minutes we all stood there. " so " i said. " she's not with the boys of prettymuch or their girlfriends " corbyn said. " what about jake " i asked logan. " no she's not there " he said. " ok and myles " i asked. " not there either " daniel said. " where the hell is my sister " logan said walking out the house. " MIA " i yelled walking outside. " BABY WHERE ARE YOU " i yelled. " excuse me " a lady said walking up to me. " yea " i said. " are you looking for the girl who lives here " she asked. " yea she's my girlfriend do you know where she is " i asked. " no but around 3 am i heard screaming so i walked out and she was with a group of people and her sister said she was sleepwalking " she said. " her sister she doesn't have a sister only brothers " i said. " OMG " she said. " LOGAN CHECK HER CAMERA'S NOW " i yelled. He ran inside. " thank you " i said. " please find her " she said. " we will don't worry " i said. " they were in a black car though looked like a honda " she said. " ok thank you so much " i said walking away. " zach check our camera's " i said. " why " he asked. " someone took mia " i said. " JACK GET IN HERE " logan yelled. I ran inside and upstairs to her room. " look " he said. I watched the tapes and i got mad. " we have to find her now " i said. " JACK LOGAN COME HOME NOW " corbyn yelled from downstairs. We ran downstairs and we locked up her house. We ran into our house and watched the video. " she was hitting the door for help and none of us woke up " zach said. " OMG i was awake " jonah said. " what " i said looking at him. " i was awake i got up and went to the bathroom then i laid down and heard thumping  but i just thought the neighbor was throwing another party so i put on my headphones and went back to sleep " he said. " you didn't check to see if it was a party " i asked. " no i just went back to sleep " he said. " why didn't you get up " i asked. " because it was 3 in the morning and i was tired " he said. " yea and so was mia but she got KIDNAPPED " i said looking at him. We looked for her all day but we didn't find her. " are we ever going to find her " christina said. " yea we will don't worry " corbyn said. " don't say that and then we don't " i said looking at him. Then there was a knock on the door. " what the hell  " i said getting up from the table.