61

The doorbell rang and no one moved. " mia can you get the door " my mom asked " ugh fine " i said getting up. I opened the door and saw someone i haven't seen in years. " DAD " i yelled jumping into his arms. " hey mimi " he said hugging me tightly. " come in " i said. He walked in and i closed the door. " BOYS DAD'S HERE " i yelled. They ran up to us and hugged him. " woah this is a lot of people " my dad said walking into the living room. " ok so dad you already know the why don't we boys " i said. " yup hi boys " he said waving. " hi Mr. paul " jack said. " ok so my new friends are here well not new but to you guys new " i said laughing. " dad this is zion, nick, austin, edwin, and Brandon " i said. " and that's brandon's girlfriend charolette and that's edwin's girlfriend tiffany " i said. " well hello and welcome to ohio " my dad said. " hello sir " Brandon said shaking his hand. " also they are a boyband too prettymuch " i said. " oh i've heard of you guys " he said. " really that's dope " zion said. " mia tonight we are all having dinner together ok " my mom said. " ok do you need help " i asked. " yea actually can you go to the store " she said. " yea you have a list " i asked. " yea here " she said handing me a paper. " hey girls you guys wanna come " i asked looking at the list. " yea come on " char said. We walked outside and got into the car. We pulled into the parking spot blasting music and parked. 

Daniel's POV 

The girls left and now it was the guys and her dad watching tv. " hey so what happened to mia's face " her dad asked. I looked at logan, jake, and jack. " umm hello " he said. " oh she got into a fight " logan said. " over what this time " he said. " we don't really want to talk about it " logan said. " come on logy tell me " his dad said. " no dad ok we don't talk about it " logan said. " ok sorry just forget i asked " his dad said looking at the tv. We can't talk about why she got into a fight because she didn't. It's not like we can just say oh mia got kidnapped and beat but she's here there's no way not without mia here anyways. We all continued watching tv till the girls got home. " hey mia can i talk to you outside " i asked. 

Mia's POV 

We got back home and put down the groceries in our hands while the boys got the rest. " hey mia can i talk to you outside " daniel asked. " like privately " i asked. " yea " he said. " ok come on let's go to the backyard " i said. We walked back there and i closed the door. " so what's up " i said. " you need to tell your parent's what happened " he said. " i know i am " i said. " when because your mom asked me this morning what really happened and i told her the fight. then while you guys were at the store your dad asked what happened " he said. " what did you guys say " i asked worried. " a fight but we can tell they don't believe us mia you need to tell them before one of us break and tell them what really happened " he said. " ok i'll tell them tonight " i said. " ok " he said. We walked back inside and my mom walked into the kitchen. " mia i forgot to add drinks to the list can u go get those " she asked. " why didn't you call me " i said. " because i didn't now go get drinks " she said. " fine what do you want me to get " i said. " wine, soda, and juice " she said. " ok i'll be back " i said. " i'll go with her " jack said. We were in the car singing to the music when we got to the store. We were walking down the aisle to get the soda but i stop and bent down. " you ok " jack said rushing to my side. " yea come on " i said standing up straight. We got back home and everyone was in their swimsuits. " you guys go get dressed to get in " my mom said. " ok be back " i said. We walked upstairs and changed i walked over to my suitcase to get the invitation. " are we giving it to them now " jack asked. " yea better than giving it to them after i tell them what happened " i said walking up to the mirror. I looked at myself and broke down into tears. " what's wrong " jack asked walking up to me. " look at my body i'm all bruised and look at my face i'm surprised your still with me i'm so ugly " i said looking down. " hey look at me " he said lifting up my head. " you are the most beautiful girl i know i would never leave you ever i promised you something and i'm going to keep it and it's not just because i promised because i love you and want you to be with you forever ok so don't ever call yourself ugly " he said. I wiped away my tears and hugged him tightly. " thank you " i said. " for what " he said looking at me. " for being the best fiance anyone could ever ask for " i said. " aww stop it " he said in a girly voice making me laugh. " ready " he asked. " yea let me put on my shirt " i said. I grabbed my stuff then we both walked downstairs. " hey mia are you swimming " char asked. " yea " i said. " with your shirt on " my mom asked. " yea why " i said. " you never swim with a shirt on " she said. " i have been for a week or 2 " i lied. " really why " my mom asked. " god mom if i would have known that you were going to be asking me these many questions i would have stayed at home " i said. " ok sorry go have fun kids " she said. We all walked out and the girls walked up to me. " so did you take it " erika asked. " no i couldn't " i said. " go take it right now " char said. " ok i will be back distract jack " i said. " ok " christina said. I ran inside and ran upstairs locking the door. I grabbed the bag and took out the pregnancy tests. " ok here goes nothing " i said opening the box. I took the test and sat it down i ran downstairs and walked outside. I looked at the girls and nodded my head.