3

Jack's POV

" ouch " she mumbled. " what " i said. " nothing " she said. shit what did i just do of course i still love her but what if she doesn't love me back that's just embarrassing all the way. " so where are we going " i asked. " i don't know some restaurant myles picked " she said. " oh cool " i said. " i guess " she said. we drove for about another 5 minutes when wolves by selena gomez came on the radio. mia turned it up loud and started singing. " I've been running through the jungle. I've been running with the wolves. To get to you, to get to you. I've been down the darkest alleys. Saw the dark side of the moon. To get to you, to get to you. I've looked for love in every stranger. Took too much to ease the anger. All for you, yeah, all for you. I've been running through the jungle. I've been crying with the wolves. To get to you, to get to you (oh to get to you) " she sang to me. when the song was over i turned the radio back down. " why did you turn it down " she asked. " why did you sing that song to me " i asked. " because i relate to it " she said. " how " i asked. " well in the song she says i wanna feel the way that we did that summer night " she said. " ok so " i said. " i want to feel like we did that summer night 3 years ago " she said. " when " i said. " when you guys were in ohio and it was our last day there and after all the stuff with myles we all sat by the fire laughing and talking " she said. " ok..." i said. " well that night when you told me that you loved me i felt so happy and i felt like my life was complete and now i'm not happy and my life is far from complete " she said. when she said that my heart sank. " oh " i said. " but it doesn't matter because you don't love me so why would you care " she said. " why would you say that " i said. " i'll answer you question when you answer mine " she said. " ok what's your question " i asked. " if u still loved me why would you love me " she said. i sat there quietly. " that's what i thought " she said. " mia what do you want from me " i said. " i'm not doing this here ok i left the house to have fun and forget about how much we hate each other and to not think of any of the arguments we have had " she said looking down. " you hate me " i asked. " of course i don't " she said. " then why did you say that " i asked. " because you hate me " she said. " no i don't " i said. " really ok then tell me how you really feel " she said. " or how about this i'll tell you how i feel and you tell me how you feel " she said. " ok " i said. " ok ready " she said. " yes " i said. " i still love you. i really do and since our kiss yesterday i can't stop think about you and the thought of us being us again " she said. " mia i-" i said before she cut me off. " and you know when i called you yesterday " she said. " yea " i said. " yea see i was calling you to tell you that i love you and that i was willing to give us another chance but then you called me your best friend then i heard rose in the background and you told me that you liked her alot and wanted me to help you get with her so yea that's how i feel " she said crying. i just sat there shocked that's why she called me i thought she needed me to do something. i fucked up again. " and since i just told you how i feel you won't tell me because all you wanted to do was for me to tell you how i feel and have me cry " she said. " we are here get out my car now " she said. " mia " i said. " please just leave me alone right now " she said. i grabbed my phone and got out the car i walked into the restaurant thinking about everything that just happened. " hey jack over here " myles said. i walked over to the table and sat down. " where's mia " he asked. " oh she dropped her battery for her camera in the car and so she's looking for it right now " i lied. " oh ok " he said. we sat there for about ten minutes and mia still hadn't came in. " i'm going to go check on her " myles said standing up. " no it's ok i will " i said getting and walking out the restaurant. i walked out to the car and saw her sitting there all sad. i got into the car and sighed. " i'm coming what did you tell them " she said. " i told them that you lost your camera battery in the car " i said. " ok lets go so that they don't think something else " she said opening the door. " mia " i said. " jack let me get through this dinner we can talk some other time or not at all " she said getting out the car. i sighed and got out the car. i ran up to her and saw her put a fake smile on her face. " hey guys sorry i dropped my camera battery in the car and could't find it " she said sitting down. "oh no biggie we ordered you food your favorite " he said. "fettuccine alfredo " she said. " yup " he said. " thanks myles " she said. " actually i didn't even know that was your favorite till jack ordered it for you " he said. " oh thank you jack " she said.