9

A couple days later
My phone started ringing causing me to wake up. So I walked into the bathroom so I wouldn't wake up Jack.

Mia: hello

Unknown: hello is this Mia

Mia: yes who is this

Unknown: this is Alex

Mia: oh good morning Alex

Alex: good morning so I have some bad news on the house

Mia: ok what is it

Alex: well the couple isn't moving out in a month like they said they are moving out in 2 months

Mia: oh umm ok

Alex: yea sorry I know how much u wanted to move into this house

Mia: yea umm I actually needed to talk to you about that

Alex: ok

Mia: so jack and I got back together

Alex: so...

Mia: so I'm not sure if I need the house anymore

Alex: what do you mean

Mia: well I live in a house with my brother and friends

Alex: yes I know that we talked about that

Mia: yea so I'm not moving without my boyfriend that's not happening

Alex: ok then you both move into the house

Mia: if he doesn't want to move I'm not going to force him

Alex: ok well if you don't tell me in the next week I'm giving the house to the other couple

Mia: *sigh* ok I'll talk to him and see what he wants to do

Alex: ok good now have a good day Mia

Mia: yea whatever Alex bye

After I hung the phone I sighed and took a deep breath. " what did she mean " jack said scaring me. " oh nothing just my realtor " I said. " why was she calling " he asked. " she was umm calling about the umm house " I said. " wait what " he said. " yea " I said trying to hug him but he kept on backing up. " so when we got back together you were still going to move " he said. " what of course not jack " I said. " then why did she need to call you about the HOUSE MIA " he yelled. " she was calling to tell me that the couple aren't moving out in a month they are moving out in two " I said. " I can't believe you right now " he said walking out of the bathroom. " what are you talking about jack " I said following him. " WHAT DO U MEAN MIA WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A WEEK AND YOU DIDNT GIVE UP THE HOUSE YET " he yelled. " I FORGOT TO JACK OK " I yelled. " OH SURE YOU FORGOT " he yelled. " WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN " I yelled. " RECENTLY YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ALOT " he yelled. " WHAT ARE YOU TALING ABOUT " I yelled. " LIKE YESTERDAY YOU FORGOT ABOUT US HANGING OUT AND THE DAY BEFORE THAT YOU FORGOT ABOUT OUR DINNER " he yelled. " I HAVE BEEN BUSY JACK DAMN " I yelled. " Mia are you cheating on me " he said. " what " I said. " WELL YOU HAVE BEEN SO BUSY HAVE YOU BEEN BUSY WITH ANOTHER GUY " he yelled. " ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW " I yelled. " YEA ACTUALLY MAYBE YOU HAVE BEEN TOO BUSY SUCKING HIM " he yelled. I stood there and started crying. " I can't believe you just said that to me " I said. I shook my head and walked past him to the closet. I grabbed my bag and put it on my bed opening it. " WELL WHAT DID U EXCEPT ME TO SAY MIA " he yelled. " I EXPECT YOU TO BE UNDERSTANDING AND TO BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I NEVER LIE TO YOU UNLESS ITS A PRANK " I yelled. " RLLY BECAUSE I HEARD YOUR PHONE CALL YOU NEVER TOLD HER YOU DIDNT WANT THE HOUSE AND THAT YOU WERE LEAVING " he yelled. I turned around grabbing clothes and started packing my bag . " YOU MUST HAVE NOT BEEN LISTENING TO THE CALL BECAUSE I TOLD HER THAT I WASNT MOVING WITHOUT YOU AND THAT I WOULD ASK TO SEE IF YOU WANTED TO MOVE BC IM NOT GOING TO FORCE YOU AND I WAS GOING TO GIVE THE HOUSE UP" I yelled. I finished packing my bag and zipped it up. I walked back into my closet put in a simple outfit and walked out. " MIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING " he yelled. " IM LEAVING IM NOT GOING TO STAY HERE TONIGHT " I yelled. I put my charger in the bag grabbed my phone keys and walked out my room. " WHY MIA BECAUSE I SAID THE TRUTH U BET YOUR GOING TO RUN OFF TO HIM RIGHT NOW HUH " he yelled. " YOU KNOW WHAT IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT IM MOVING INTO THAT HOUSE WITH OR WITHOUT YOU " I yelled. " MIA U CAN GO WITHOUT ME AND FORGET ABOUT ME TOO JUST HOW YOU FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE CUZ YOUR TOO BUSY " he yelled. " do you want to know what I was busy with jack " I said. " what " he said. " I was busy with making sure that this month was going to be the best month of your life we are going to to see the dodgers. Then we are going back to your home town and hang there for 2 weeks. Then come back and go to Disneyland and six flags that's why I was so busy " I said crying still. " Mia I " he said. " but you know what SINCE I CHEATED ON YOU. U CAN GO DO EVERYTHING BY YOURSELF BC IM DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT " I turned around and walked to the door. I opened it and stopped. " and you know what jack " I said. " what " he said. " we were doing so good " I said. " when I get back I expect u to be back in your room leave all the stuff I got u on my bed and all the stuff that u got me is in my closet just grab it and go " I said. I turned around and was about to walk out the door. " from Christmas " he asked. " no since we started so u take the vlogging camera all the clothes EVERYTHING BECAUSE IM SO DONE " I said walking away. I got into my car and drove out the driveway. " NO MIA WAIT LETS TALK ABOUT THIS PLEASE " he yelled in front of my car. I continued backing out the driveway and I drove off. I need to go somewhere he won't find me but where.