52

The Next Morning

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. I got up and walked downstairs so i wouldn't wake up jack.

Mia: Hello

Brandon: Hey so char wants me to ask if u asked everyone if they wanted to go to disneyland this weekend

Mia: oh no i forgot thanks for reminding me i'll ask them during breakfast

Brandon: ok well that's the only reason why i called you

Mia: ok good because it's 8 in the morning and i'm exhausted

Brandon: woah what did u guys do last night

Mia: i'll tell you one thing we did not get sleep

Brandon: eww i gotta go

Mia: what ik you didn't either

Brandon: ok but that's besides the point

Mia: ok eww bye

Brandon: bye tell me what they say

Mia: ok i will

I hung up the phone and walked upstairs. When i walked into the room i jumped in bed. " where did u go " jack asked walking out the bathroom brushing his teeth. " Brandon called me " i said. " oh ok well get up " he said. " babe no i'm so tired " i said. " get up we are going out for breakfast with everyone " he said. " who's everyone " i asked. " us and the boys plus your brothers and their girlfriends " he said. " ugh fine " i said. I got up and walked into his closet picking out my outfit. " DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR WEARING TODAY " jack asked. " YEA WHY " i said. " JUST ASKING " he said. " OH OK " i said. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom. " are you showering " i asked. " yea are you " he asked. " nope a bath " i said. " ok don't take to long " he said. " i will take how long i wanna take " i said. " no your not " he said. " fine also babe " i said. " yes " he said. " your sexy when your demanding " i said. " oh shut up " he said making me laugh. I got out the bath before jack got out the shower. " haha and you were worried about me taking to much time " i said. " whatever " he said. I did my hair and make up and put on my outfit.

I walked downstairs and saw the boys walking outside

I walked downstairs and saw the boys walking outside. " were you guys going to leave me " i said making them all turn around. " no " jonah said. " ok good " i said. " hey baby " jack said walking up to me. " hey babe " i said. " i have a question " he said. " ok shoot " i said. " how come you can wear the simplest outfits but make them look so sexy " he said. " oh stop it " i said blushing. " can you drive today babe " jack said. " yea come on " i said walking out the house. We got into my car and started driving to ihop. " so the wedding planner called and said that we got the hall and also we have to meet with her to pick out our decorations " i said. " ok what about tuxes " he asked. " in about a month or two you will go get fitted with you best man and groomsmen " i said. " ok when are you going to get your dress " he said. " probably in a couple weeks it takes longer to make dresses " i said. " i know babe i just can't believe that in 6 months you will be Mrs. Avery " he said making me smile. " yea me either we have been together for so long " i said. We got to ihop and we walked in. " hey strangers " chloe said getting up. She walked up to us and was about to hug jack but i pushed her away. " what are you doing here " i said. " she's my girlfriend mia " logan said. " ugh " i said. " mia can i talk to you outside " she asked. " i guess " i said. We walked outside and she turned around looking at me. " what " i said. " mia i'm so sorry i really am " she said. " you could have just told me that u didn't want to hang out instead of lying to me " i said. I turned around and walked to the door. " i'm not done " she said. " well i am chloe i am " i said walking in. " what's going on with you two " logan said. " nothing just girl issues " i said. " alright because i might be dating her but i will pick you over everyone even jake " he said. " ik logy and thank you for that " i said hugging him. " anytime " he said hugging me back. " logan i think i'm gonna go home " chloe said behind us. " why " he said letting go of me. " u just said you would pick mia over everyone " she said looking down. " well she's my little sister " he said. " whatever logan you know what u don't have to worry about me anymore we are over " she said. " chloe " he said grabbing her hand. " good bye logan " she said snatching her hand away. She looked at me then turned around and walked out. " what did i do " logan said sitting down. I could tell how hurt he was so i ran after. " CHLOE STOP " i yelled but she ignored me and continued walking to her car. " CHLOE STOP " i yelled catching up to her. She stopped and turned around. " what mia " she said with tears in her eyes. " don't break up with logan " i said. " i just did mia " she said turning around and walking away. " look i know that i am not happy with you right now but my brother is hurting in that ihop right now " i said. " mia again i'm so sorry for lying to you but i just ended things and maybe it's for the best " she said crying. " look at you your in pain now " i said. " i am i just ended things with your brother because of our friendship " she said crying harder. " MIA JUST LEAVE HER ALONE " logan yelled. " NO LOGAN YOU LOVE HER " i yelled. " NO I THOUGHT I DID COME ON LETS EAT " he yelled. I looked at her and she looked down. " chloe i " i said. " just go you tried and i thank you for that but umm i don't think we should talk to each other anymore " she said walking away. I stood there in shock for a couple of minutes. " mia baby " jack said shaking me. " chloe said we shouldn't talk to each other anymore " i said getting tears in my eyes. " no don't cry baby " he said hugging me. I buried my face into his neck and cried. " 2 fucking years just went to waste " i said. " it's ok come on lets go eat i'm starving " he said making me laugh. We walked inside hand in hand and i said hi to everyone then we went to our table and sat down. We ate our breakfast and were on our way home. " are you inviting your mom " jack asked. " oh fuck yea i love your mom " i said. " no babe i meant your mom " he said laughing. " oh yea " i said. " when was the last time you talked to your mom " he asked. " uhh my birthday " i said. " oh yea are you going to mail her an invite " he asked. " no i was thinking that logan, jake, and i will surprise her in ohio " i said. " what about me " he said. " yea your part of the plan i just didn't want to include u in case u didn't want to go " i said. " no babe i want to go " he said. " ok good " i said smiling.