62

We were all having so much fun that i completely forgot about the test. The girls and i ended up not getting into the pool we just watched the love of our lives and our bestfriends have fun in the pool. We were all eating dinner when i cleared my throat. " so mom dad as you know we came to surprise you guys but you don't know the reason why we came " i said. " ok so what's the real reason you guys came " my dad asked. I got up from the table and walked over to where i hid the invitations. " to give you guys these one fore each " i said handing them the invitations. " YOUR WEDDING  " my mom yelled standing up. " yea our wedding " i said smiling. " OMG " she yelled running up to me and hugging me. " wait you guys are engaged " my dad said. " do you not watch my videos " i asked. " no i haven't had time to " he said. " what was jake's video about yesterday " i asked. " how he poured mac and cheese on erika " he said. " mhm you don't have time ok whatever but yea i wanted to give you guys these in person " i said. " well congrats you crazy kids " my dad said hugging jack and i. We continued eating and we finished. then i looked over at logan and he nodded telling me it was time. " i think it's time " jack whispered. " umm so mom dad before you guys start cleaning the table i need to tell you guys something " i said. " what your pregnant " my mom said. " no " i said. " then what " she said. " you guys asked why my face looks like this and i'm going to tell you why " i said. " good i wanna know you got into this fight " my dad said. " guys i didn't get into a fight " i said. " then why do you look like that " my mom asked. This is getting to be to much i looked over at logan and he got the message. " guys just please shut up and listen to her " he said. " if you guys know i went to disneyland last weekend and monday we got back well we all went back to my house and had a pool day then everyone left and jack was going to stay but i told him not to. Anyways i was asleep when someone rang my doorbell so i got up and answered the door and it was a group of people " i said looking down. " and they umm " i said but stopped. " go ahead mia we are all right here " zach said. " they kidnapped me " i said tearing up. " but i got lose and ran to the boys house but no one heard me so no one opened the door they ended up grabbing me and the neighbor walked out and the girl who was in charge of everything made up and excuse so the neighbor went back inside " i said. I could tell my dad was pissed already. " so they took me to their apartment which happened to be logan and i's old apartment so i was able to escape but not before they beat me " i said letting a couple tears fall. " they only hit your face " my mom asked. " no " i said. " what else then " she asked. I stood up and lifted up my shirt showing her my body. " OMG " she said instantly crying. " who did this " my dad asked. " a couple years ago when i first went to LA that one summer we went to ihop and well a waiter gave me his number but jack snatched it away and the guy got mad so he told us we would regret that then at the end when we were paying a waitress gave jack her number i took it away she pushed me down long story short she told us the same thing " i said. " are you ok now " my mom asked. " no i'm always in pain mentally i'm very far from being ok " i said crying. " my baby " she said. " she wakes up every night yelling for them not to take her " jack says. " you your supposed to protect my little girl " my dad said to jack. Jack looked down and nodded. "i know sir " jack said. " if you knew she wouldn't have been kidnapped and YOU GUYS ARE HER OLDER BROTHERS FOR FUCKS SAKE " he yelled. " dad we didn't know until the next morning " logan said. " I DON'T CARE DO YOU SEE HER RIGHT NOW " he yelled. " we trusted you guys to take care of her you guys all promised except for the new friends " my mom said. " and you all failed " she said standing up. All the boys looked down. " OK THAT'S ENOUGH " i yelled standing up. " what " my dad said. " HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BLAME THE BOYS WHEN U BEING A DAD YOUR JOB IS ALSO TO PROTECT ME ALL OF YOUR KIDS BUT YOU LIVE IN OHIO WHILE WE LIVE IN LA " i yelled. " excuse me " he said standing up. " AND MOM HOW DARE YOU TELL THE PEOPLE I LOVE THAT THEY FAILED ME WHEN IN REALITY THE ONLY PEOPLE HERE WHO HAVE FAILED ME ARE YOU GUYS " i yelled. " mia you got hit in the head didn't you " my mom said. " OMG MOM OF COURSE I DID DO YOU SEE ME RIGHT NOW BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I FORGOT WHO'S ON MY SIDE AND WHO ISN'T " i yelled. " dad don't ever talk to jack or my brothers like that again u got that " i said. " and if i do " he said. " then don't walk me down the aisle " i said. " fine but i'll be watching sitting next to your mom " he said. " no u guys aren't going anymore give me back the invitations " i said. " mia " my mom said. " now " i said holding my hand out. They both placed the invitations in my hand and i walked inside crying. I ran upstairs and ran into the bathroom. I looked down at the pregnancy test that i forgot i took.