54

" BABE READY TO GO " jack yelled. " YEA COMING " i yelled back. I ran downstairs and we ran back to his house. Today is the day we are going to disneyland and i'm excited. " alright what car are we taking " jonah asked. " well since i have a bigger car i was thinking me, jack, corbyn, christina, and daniel " i said. " but that's only 5 your car can fit 8 " logan said. " yea but we all get a row to ourselves unless daniel wants to share with 2 more people " i said. " sure jonah and zach come " daniel said. " alright then me, ayla, jake, and erika in my car " logan said. " sounds good now LETSSS GOOO " i yelled running out the door. We were in the car driving to the hotel when i pulled out my camera. " uh oh she about to vlog everyone WAKE UP " daniel said making me laugh. " WHAT'S UP EVERYONE welcome to my channel if you don't know me my name is mia paul and today i am joined by daniel, jonah, zach, corbyn, christina, and of course my lover jack " i said. " and we are on our way to DISNEYLAND " zach said. " yup we are i'm excited i haven't been to disneyland since when we all went together " i said. " when " christina said. " before jack and i ended things the first time " i said. " yea bc we have ended things so many many times " jack said making me laugh. " anyways right now we are on our way to the hotel and yea i'll see you guys when we get there " i said. About a hour later we got to the hotel and we got down our bags. " girls go get the keys and the guys will get down the bags " corbyn said. " ok come on christina " i said getting out the car. We got our keys and walked back outside. " ok so we just got our keys and now we are getting the boys " i said to the camera. " alright now we are going to our rooms daniel, jack and i share a room " i said. " jonah you are sharing a room with corbyn and i " christina said. " what about me " zach said. " we were just about to ask you if you wanted to stay with us or corbyn and christina " i said. " you guys " he said. " daniel is that cool " jack asked. " yea come on bro " daniel said. " alright so now we are going up to the rooms and chill there " i said to the camera. We walked in and i jumped onto the bed. " i'm so tired you guys don't even know " i said to the boys. " you guys wanna nap " zach asked. " hell yeah " i said. " no " jack and daniel said. " fine come on zach lets nap together " i said scooting over so zach could lay next to me. " in other words yea i would love to nap " jack said jumping to the spot before zach could lay down. " someone's jealous " i said. " damn right now come on and cuddle with me " he said. " damn it why are we single daniel " zach said making us laugh. We all ended up taking an hour nap then my phone buzzed walking me up. I looked and saw that it was brandon telling me they were all here then logan texted me the same. I got up not waking up the boys and grabbed my phone and camera. I left the room and walked downstairs. " so right now i am on my way downstairs to meet my brothers, prettymuch, and their girlfriends in the lobby because they just got here " i said. I walked out the elevator and brandon saw me. " MIA " he yelled. " HEY B " i yelled running to him. We hugged and i did the same for everyone else. " where are the boys " zion asked. " well idk about corbyn, christina and jonah but jack, zach, daniel and i were napping when i got your guys texts so i left them sleeping " i explained. " oh ok well you guys wanna go get dinner later " edwin asked. " sure what time " i asked. " at 6 " he said. " so in 4 hours yes i can sleep " char said making me laugh. " fancy or not " i asked. " fancy " he said. " oh fun ok and meet here at 5:30 " brandon said. " k i'm gonna go get some sleep see you guys later " i said walking to the elevator. I walked into the room and put my stuff down. I walked around and found all the boys phones setting and alarm for 4:30 in case they wanted to shower but i get to wake up at 4 yay. I laid back down and cuddled with jack again until my alarm went off. I got up and got into the shower. I had finished my make up when the boys alarms went off. " what the fuck " jack said. " ALRIGHT BOYS UP NOW " i yelled walking out the bathroom. " why " zach asked. " well while you guys were asleep everyone else got here so i went down and said hi to them long story short we are going to dinner at 6 " i said. " but it's 4:35 " daniel said. " ik but we have to meet everyone in the lobby at 5:30 so up if you want shower if not go back to sleep till 5 " i said. " k good night " they all said. I rolled my eyes and finished getting ready. I was done doing my hair at 5 so i woke up the boys. " BOYS UP NOW " i yelled. " ugh fine let us shower " zach said. " no you missed that opportunity " i said. " ok babe calm down you aren't even ready " jack said. " all i have to do is put on my outfit " i said. I walked into the bathroom and put on my outfit. I walked out and saw the boys getting dressed. " see done " i said getting their attention. " damn baby u looking good can i get your number " jack said walking up to me. " sure but wait i should tell you something " i said. " what is that " he said. " i have a boyfriend and he will beat your ass " i said. " i don't think there's a problem " he said kissing me. " eww get a room " daniel said. " technically this is our room " jack said.