55

Dinner went great i ended up leaving my vlog camera behind so i could enjoy that moment with everyone. We were back in our rooms since it was 12 we have been out since 6. " baby " jack said. " yea " i said. " i'm tired " he said. " me too " i said. " then shut up and go to sleep " daniel said jumping in bed. " scoot over honey " zach said. " you guys are so weird " i said laughing. 

The Next Morning 

We woke up the next morning and went downstairs for breakfast. " good morning " i said to everyone. " good morning " char said. We ate breakfast then went back into our rooms to get ready. " babe are you vlogging today " jack asked. " idk i want to vlog one of these days and enjoy the rest " i said. " you should just vlog today and then not vlog the rest of the time we are here " he said. " your smart babe " i said. " ik i finished high school "he said. " so did we " daniel said about him and i. " zach didn't tho " i said making us all laugh. We all got ready and we walked down to the loby. " shit i should have started my vlog in the elevator so i could do my intro " i said. " just do it here " corbyn said. " ok " i said walking to the middle of the loby. " HEY WHAT'S UP EVERYONE and welcome back to my channel " i said. Everyone was starring at me while the whole crew was laughing. " LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE " i yelled. " excuse me ma'am can you stop yelling " the guy at the desk said. " oh yea sorry " i said laughing. We all walked out laughing. " anyways are we taking a car or walking " i asked. " we are only 5 minutes away plus we will save money " austin said. " alright cool so it's the first day of disneyland and we are walking " i said. " i am here with the squad the why don't we boy, prettymuch boys, my brothers, my baby, and of course my GIRLLLLSSS " i said. " mia why are you so extra " logan said. " why are you asking " i said. " touche " logan said. " anyways get ready for new ig posts because they coming and you already know they gonna be cute " i said. " but yea see yall at disney " i said. We got to disneyland and we were there for 2 hours when we decided to take pictures so i took out my vlog camera. " so right now we are in front of the famous castle taking pictures and yea we have been here for about 2 hours " i said. I put away my camera and had fun with everyone for the rest of the day. it was about 10 when we decided to go get in-n-out. " so right now we are walking back to the car so we can go eat " i said " yup we are going to IN-N-OUT " brandon said taking the camera from me. " alright here mia " he said handing me back my camera. " yea but the in-n-out closets to us is 20 minutes away so we are going to drive " i said. We got into our cars and drove to in-n-out. " today was so much fun " char said. " ikr " i said. We got to in-n-out and got our food then went back to the hotel. " hey you guys wanna go eat in my room " brandon said. " babe do you " i asked jack. " yea wherever you go i go " he said. " aww your so sweet " i said kissing him. " eww go get a room " zion said. " ok daniel and zach sleep somewhere else tonight "jack said making us all laugh. We went to brandon's and char's suite and ate there. " guys once again we hung out all day long " nick said. " why do you say that " i said. " it's 1 in the morning " he said. " oh i knew that " i said. " well we are going to bed and we will see you guys tomorrow " jack said standing up. " boys you guys coming or staying longer " i asked. " not to be rude or anything guys but we are pretty tired " char said. " haha she just kicked all you fuckers out " i said laughing. " excuse us " edwin said. " babe " jack said. " yea " i said. " run " he said opening the hotel room door. We ran to our room and let the boys in the shut the door locking it. We were all laying down and i was the only one awake so i decided to post the pictures we took today. 

' Had a really good day with my girls and my boys can't wait for day 2 so excited love you guys

' Had a really good day with my girls and my boys can't wait for day 2 so excited love you guys. Thank you guys for being the best friends a girl can ask for ' 

I posted the picture than posted one of jack and i. 

' where do i start this boy right here is the love of my life

' where do i start this boy right here is the love of my life. I knew that he was going to be the guy i love for the rest of my life when i met him even if he didn't feel the same but luckily for me he did. I have never been so in love with anyone in my life. He's not in my future he is my future yes we have had our up's and down's but we have always found our way back to each other. Every time i look at him i think how lucky i am and how much i love him. He makes me feel like a princess and he tells me that he loves me everyday. Thank you god for giving me the prince that i deserve i'm so lucky to have him. Thank you baby for making my life complete by being in it love you to the moon and back ' 

I posted the picture and looked at jack smiling. " i love you " i said. " i love you too " he said making me smile. I put my phone down and drifted off to sleep.